Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My WL converted but then I canceled. I just don't need prints that are 18x24 unless I plan to put them on the wall. Nevertheless congrats to all the converts, it is an amazing piece.

A question from a SS noob - I got on the waitlist for Ex Power Girl PF.
Now, what happens if my W\L doesnt convert? I still want the regular PF if I cannot get the EX. But I don't want the regular to sell-out while I wait for the EX only to find out I'm not getting the EX either and be left with nothing.

Any solution for this?

Thanks!

Now, what happens if my W\L doesnt convert? I still want the regular PF if I cannot get the EX. But I don't want the regular to sell-out while I wait for the EX only to find out I'm not getting the EX either and be left with nothing.

Any solution for this?

Thanks!

You can order a regular and still be on the waitlist for the EX

Any solution for this?

Thanks!

No, no, no...don't order the reg. Stay on the WL for the EX. If you don't get the EX, you can always get a great deal on ebay for the reg.

No, no, no, reg is cheap down the road in the secondary market, hehehee.

Mr. Green is on the EX WL byw....no reg for him! Oh, noe! Reg for noob!

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
But isnt it possible for my W\L to convert AFTER they start shipping them, and then i'll be screwerd due to my regular being on the way already? or do waitlists only convert before the release?

Thanks guys.
But isnt it possible for my W\L to convert AFTER they start shipping them, and then i'll be screwerd due to my regular being on the way already? or do waitlists only convert before the release?

If that happens then you will probably want to cancel your EX waitlist, as the odds of it converting after the regular starts shipping is pretty slim....

Thanks guys.

No, no, no....don't order the reg. Ex WL could convert even after they ship. Heck it could convert if they found some at the warehouse. Heck, they might even send us all an email that they found a few in the warehouse, so everyone can just order. Mr. Green ordered 2 x Batman Life-Size bust, from email, long after they sold out. Be strong....hail Cobra!!

Back