Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441168116.305700.jpg
Looks like there are three different skin color on her face,boobs and legs.

That's because the light hits all different parts differently, her boobs are sticking way out, and shadows the legs and torso between those massive melons.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing the final piece on Powergirl - my fiance has her on PO and I bought him the art print for part of his Christmas. I've never ordered a statue directly from SS before, how long normally before release do you see the final product images?

I'm quite looking forward to seeing the final piece on Powergirl - my fiance has her on PO and I bought him the art print for part of his Christmas. I've never ordered a statue directly from SS before, how long normally before release do you see the final product images?

Usually a couple weeks before they start shipping them

Any truth to the reports that Sideshow reduced the size of her breasts?
The pictures on the Sideshow website seem to suggest this, but hard to tell with the lighting chosen

Any truth to the reports that Sideshow reduced the size of her breasts?
The pictures on the Sideshow website seem to suggest this, but hard to tell with the lighting chosen

They were reduced during the production of the prototype. DC thought they were too big so they were slightly reduced... Since the Pre-order nothing has been changed.

They were reduced during the production of the prototype. DC thought they were too big so they were slightly reduced... Since the Pre-order nothing has been changed.

So what SS displayed at SDCC is what we will be getting?

sf.jpg

If that is so, I'm fine with it! :dance

Back