Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking Datk Side! Quote is from Family Guy Star Wars episode.

This is a teaser for spooktacular?
Yeah I know the FG reference lol not sure. It probably is a COH. I would love a heat vision COH for all the Supers. Just weird that he would use the dark side reference

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah I know the FG reference lol not sure. It probably is a COH. I would love a heat vision COH for all the Supers. Just weird that he would use the dark side reference

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I would be ok with that instead of more ex hair.

Im hoping it [dark side] means her Ex portrait will be angry with red eyes. I dont see any literal relation to DV in a PG thread.

pw.jpg

Bring it!

If it's up to SSC, even if we get a heat vision version, the face will be exactly the same with just different hair. who knows? maybe SSC will finally get off their recently lazy asses and give us a different head.

It would be cool a line of Superman family PF have heat vision, Power Girl, Supergirl, Superboy etc...

If Power Girl statue will have heat vison EX, the rest of Superman family should have it.

Now that SSC announced their premium print line that will feature Artgerm art I can only assume that collectors will have the option to purchase a large framed print of this to display behind her.

power_girl_premium_format_figure_by_artgerm-d7svlqe.jpg

Artgerm sure is popular. Ss and Xm seem to be using his style for a lot of the female statues.

If it's up to SSC, even if we get a heat vision version, the face will be exactly the same with just different hair. who knows? maybe SSC will finally get off their recently lazy asses and give us a different head.

:lecture:goodpost:

No no, you cant have heat vision with "that" smile on the current face, it wld have to be a new facial expression. Oh wait, maybe that's your point lol.

Now that SSC announced their premium print line that will feature Artgerm art I can only assume that collectors will have the option to purchase a large framed print of this to display behind her.

power_girl_premium_format_figure_by_artgerm-d7svlqe.jpg

Wait a minute, Does anyone else see what I see :naughty

(Im so ashamed lol :ohbfrank:)

Last edited:
Back