Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very first teaser pic showed her from behind and its the bob hairstyle down whereas at con, it was the wind blown hair so it's assumed that it will be a COH as the EX. This USED TO MEAN DIFFERENT FACES...but apparently even that is too much to ask for anymore. So, hopefully all this bitching will mean a little to SSC and Powergirl's COH will have more than just different hair...

Personally, I hope they change Power Girls face on the sculpt. Too masculine imo. The other headsculpt should have softer, more feminine features. She kind of isnt as attractive as PG should be imo. Hopefully SS will give us more than just a change of hair on the Ex.

Personally, I hope they change Power Girls face on the sculpt. Too masculine imo. The other headsculpt should have softer, more feminine features. She kind of isnt as attractive as PG should be imo. Hopefully SS will give us more than just a change of hair on the Ex.

Exactly well said!

So it's pretty much safe to say that the EX for this is simply just a different hairstyle. Like the reg is her normal hair and the Ex is the one we saw at SDCC a with the swooped hair.

Think SS just try to make people buy the reg, as there's not much difference now (with the exc item being non-factor)

Think SS just try to make people buy the reg, as there's not much difference now (with the exc item being non-factor)

Manufacturing costs must've gone up some where in the process :mad: Despite what others have said, I seriously doubt it has to do with laziness. Is anyone aware of any management changes (new owner etc), if so then one could consider greed.

I think has more to do with GM, as well as having what they consider better places to focus their production ie. CotD

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think has more to do with GM, as well as having what they consider better places to focus their production ie. CotD

That's not a good excuse at all. I'm not saying that isn't it true...it very well could be but at these prices, it's definitely lazy to just write off certain lines with weak filler EXs...

That's not a good excuse at all. I'm not saying that isn't it true...it very well could be but at these prices, it's definitely lazy to just write off certain lines with weak filler EXs...
Definitely agree with ya. It sucks how things are but that's the way it is sometimes

He said its "something something something dark side" so is he actually teasing PG or DV?

Im hoping it [dark side] means her Ex portrait will be angry with red eyes. I dont see any literal relation to DV in a PG thread.

Im hoping it [dark side] means her Ex portrait will be angry with red eyes. I dont see any literal relation to DV in a PG thread.

He said its "something something something dark side" so is he actually teasing PG or DV?

I was thinking Datk Side! Quote is from Family Guy Star Wars episode.

This is a teaser for spooktacular?

Back