Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty much willing to guarantee that the COH will be the same sculpt with normal hair and not windswept hair :lol

(if Batgirl and Emma PFs are anything to go by)

Do you know something about Batgirl that we don't? We don't know what the Ex is or CoH, if any is...

This will be a day one PO for me as well as Batgirl but this "change of head" becoming "change of hair"? sigh...SSC just gets lazier and lazier with every piece they release....

Yeah im taking the change of hair thing to facebook and twitter. Thats a ****ing sham. Oi! A bat for Vampirella....seriously.

Where is this (un)official talk of only a hair change?

Is Power Girl having a bob hairstyle for the EX???

Very first teaser pic showed her from behind and its the bob hairstyle down whereas at con, it was the wind blown hair so it's assumed that it will be a COH as the EX. This USED TO MEAN DIFFERENT FACES...but apparently even that is too much to ask for anymore. So, hopefully all this bitching will mean a little to SSC and Powergirl's COH will have more than just different hair...

I can say with certainty that Igo hates me.

All you have to realize is that he is the high and mighty sideshow guy and you are a lowly collector. He's right and you're wrong. You will like what he tells you to like.

Once you understand that, you should get along with him just fine.

All you have to realize is that he is the high and mighty sideshow guy and you are a lowly collector. He's right and you're wrong. You will like what he tells you to like.

Once you understand that, you should get along with him just fine.
In a nutshell

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back