Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, Singer is gay? Man, I am terrible at this.

Honestly I think a lot just went wrong with the older Batman films. While they are enjoyable; the only reason I like Nolan's is because of contiguity.

Well for example, I love 89 because of its roots in the comics. The feel. While Nolans felt more alive, real.

Well for example, I love 89 because of its roots in the comics. The feel. While Nolans felt more alive, real.

I love Batman and Batman Returns, maybe because it definitely was my childhood. But Forever and B&R were never my feel. Glad to see people like Two Face and Freeze, but it was just bad acting, bad casting, and terrible designs. It's like while they tried to stay true with Burton, they should've done their own thing.

I love Batman and Batman Returns, maybe because it definitely was my childhood. But Forever and B&R were never my feel. Glad to see people like Two Face and Freeze, but it was just bad acting, bad casting, and terrible designs. It's like while they tried to stay true with Burton, they should've done their own thing.

True that. yeah, wasn't big on the others either.

I deleted some of this discussion - we can discuss the merits of this statue without getting judgmental and gross.

It is a real concern of my I really don't like it I think I just needed to say it out loud for once lol

So is Bryan Singer, Yet I doubt he'd think to put nips in the outside of the X-men suits.

Honestly with all thr good films Schumacher made, and I know it was a lot of John Peters and the WB execs, you'd think he'd have made awesome Batman films.
Yeah but some ppl aren't as flamboyant as others. B&R was like a play

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I wonder if the exclusive has Superman laser beam eyes? I really liked them on supes. I mean if you have an Exclusive Bats with the batarang and Batgirl, that makes them look hella cool. Would be just as cool IMO to do that with the El fam.

If this turns out exactly like the Proto I will definitely be getting it. Any omissions and this thing will look terrible.

I am agree with you. And I also feel the same way. Instead of buying the blu ray boxset. I just bought the Batman and Batman Returns in steelbook. And call it good.

I wonder if the exclusive has Superman laser beam eyes? I really liked them on supes. I mean if you have an Exclusive Bats with the batarang and Batgirl, that makes them look hella cool. Would be just as cool IMO to do that with the El fam.
She looks awesome IMO too. I'm glad this thread is getting bumped. That's a good idea, that'd be cool :) I like the existing head sculpt as well.
People complain of age, and boobs. Doesn't sound like anyone hates the sculpt, which is great cause this looks fantastic!

I'll be ordering it for sure, I just wish the face was a bit prettier and a bit less soccer mom. She's on my most wanted list and I never expected to get her so soon.

Lol thread got cleaned lol

Noticed that. I guess we had gone over the limit a bit there lol.

I have been trying to get people and see if anyone can do that. **** it, I could probably take a sculpting class, I need the electives anyway haha.

I would seriously love the laser eyes. I just saw a pic of her and supergirl powering up with laser vision, and to imagine Supes with em, I would run the **** away if I witness that power.

Back