Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I think Shannon Tweed is prettier overall. Maybe like an older Shannon tweed. Early on her face didn't look as wide

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I totally agree. I can't think of anyone else she resembles more like other than Shannon Tweed.

Now that you mention, it is her !

Really? I think Shannon Tweed is prettier overall. Maybe like an older Shannon tweed. Early on her face didn't look as wide

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I find this PG's face to be a dead-ringer for a kind of idealized Shannon Tweed circa early 1990's. It's uncanny to me...

Hmmmm...

View attachment 129071

Maybe a mix of Shannon and Elisha Cuthburt

Wow now that you mention it. Cuthburt is stuck in my head as this power girl. Btw her movie days was pretty good. I enjoy mostly all her movies. Remember the comicbook horror captive story line movie. That was such a fun movie to watch. Then Texas chainsaw I believe she was in. The high school sex tape movie story. All fun movies to see.

Say what you want but she ain't attractive to me. A COH needs to save this. Not a bad sculpt but for the price SS wants they need to sell me.

Wow now that you mention it. Cuthburt is stuck in my head as this power girl. Btw her movie days was pretty good. I enjoy mostly all her movies. Remember the comicbook horror captive story line movie. That was such a fun movie to watch. Then Texas chainsaw I believe she was in. The high school sex tape movie story. All fun movies to see.
Lol you kill me man. The things you write sometimes. Yeah she's mad cute
Say what you want but she ain't attractive to me. A COH needs to save this. Not a bad sculpt but for the price SS wants they need to sell me.
I don't know man I like it, but also amped to see that COH
:hi5:

what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-gif.gif

Back