Post your kids!!....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since turning 30 last year I've warmed to the idea of having kids of my own. Strange the way it rather suddenly came over me. Prior to that if the very subject came up I'd go the other way. :lol Now I'm posting in this thread, never had before, never even looked in it.

However she has always said she'd start trying from about 27 on which gives me another 2 or 3 years to finish up collecting, maybe less actually as I'd presumably have to intensify my saving in the run-up. Whether I would start collecting again in the future, I dunno, depends whats out and if I even could financially. I'm not exactly in the highest paying job.

Interesting you say that because I felt the same way at 30 (turning 40 this March :horror.) Your priorities shift in life and you mature as a human being. You start thinking about goals for your life. When I stopped collecting, HT just started up with overpriced military, BBI threw in the towel on 1/6, & Dragon was king of the hill. I never thought collecting would be apart of my life again. One day I decided that it was time to sell my stuff, so I started doing research. That is when I came across the HT we know today. My jaw hit the floor at how good the T2 Arnie looked. Well, that was all it took and I was hooked again. So to make a long story short, save up & when the kiddies come along, only time will tell if you come back or not to this hobby, but it will always be around. :wink1:

My girl and boy. Yes, the girl is the one with the long BLONDE hair :lol

All I asked for was one genuine smile from her...didn't happen...

016.jpg

Trying to figure out where I'm going to store these Star wars ships and vehicles for the Next 5 years lol... can't bring myself to sell them when my boy can possibly enjoy them.

A portrait of my boys. The oldest twin prevented me twice from launching Metal Gear. The second time, he incinerated me with an aerosol spray, which severely burnt my entire body and left me in a coma for several years. The younger twin turned out to be a giant ****** with a massive inferiority complex. He was killed by his older brother when they were wrestling half-naked over some red-headed chick, and one of his arms was amputated and given to a Russian paraplegic. But, the Russian man is now possessed by the soul of my younger son, via the amputated arm.

Needless to say, things get rather awkward during Thanksgiving get-togethers. I'm carrying the kids out for ice cream tomorrow, we'll see how it goes.

Young_Twin_Snakes.jpg

Last edited:
Back