Action Figure Post your custom predator here !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something to make everyone jealous, I'm visiting Hong Kong right now and scored this awesome custom 1:6 "T-Rex" trophy skull, its humongous... finally my trophy room is complete! can't wait to display these next to my preds[emoji846] will display more pics with the predators for scale when I get back.

aab11c436e91b852ce59a08c02bd6f58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's something to make everyone jealous, I'm visiting Hong Kong right now and scored this awesome custom 1:6 "T-Rex" trophy skull, its humongous... finally my trophy room is complete! can't wait to display these next to my preds[emoji846] will display more pics with the predators for scale when I get back.

aab11c436e91b852ce59a08c02bd6f58.jpg

wow.
i bought almost every 1/6 skull avaiable on ebay, real beasts included, and i'm devinitely envious.
i hope that, once done, it will appear for broader public.

Where did you get those awesome stands for the skulls?

The same guy makes them, it's included with the skull.

wow.
i bought almost every 1/6 skull avaiable on ebay, real beasts included, and i'm devinitely envious.
i hope that, once done, it will appear for broader public.

That's exactly what I told the guy, I never even knew such a thing exist until now... he should definitely make it available online.

Apparently this thing has been sitting at his store no one was buying it, he says it's been tough trying to sell these sort of things... I told him he has no idea the demand for this all over the world, I bet he can sell as many as he can make them. He just sort of laughs and says maybe later, I get the feeling he's not familiar with selling online, he's only been selling stuff locally at his store.

I think I payed around $50 something usd for the "T-Rex" skull, imo that's a steal, it's huge and comes with the stand.

Last edited:
I think I payed around $50 something usd for the "T-Rex" skull, imo that's a steal, it's huge and comes with the stand.

definitely. if i saw it on ebay i'd be eager to pay $100 (with free shipping) and consider myself lucky. hot toys skulls already go for approximately $50 today, and they were mass produced, though in limited and finite numbers. though i'm quite easy to give money away when it concerns predator stuff. may be some other people write something like this here and you can show him this thread to persuade him.
p.s. i always thought it had much in common with hydralisk (before those clowny mario-styled SC2 designs), was very surprised to find out people always called him t-rex. well dinosaurs are a more widespread product than game creatures.

Last edited:
Back