Action Figure Post your custom predator here !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some really nice stuff in here. I really need to go back and read through the whole thread. These are my two customs. Been posted elsewhere but worth resposting here I think. Posterity and all that.

Custom Hot Toys Desert and City Hunters by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_0363 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_0506 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

IMG_0583 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
IMG_0438 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Desert Hunter Predator new silver lenses by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Desert Hunter Predator Finished by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Desert Hunter Predator new silver lenses by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Desert Hunter Predator WiP 2 by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Custom Hot Toys Desert Hunter Predator back view by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Yeah looks like the 1/4 Neca to me. Paint looks easily as good (and probably better) than the 1/6 Hot Toys stuff.

custom super predator warrior i just finished WP_20160325_03_01_52_Pro.jpg
WP_20160325_03_01_21_Pro.jpg
WP_20160325_03_01_14_Pro (2).jpg

Guys, what's a reasonable asking price for a month old Berserker, with slightly custom body paint, widened biomask, de-assembled/needing leather straps upper body armor, and box?

Guys, what's a reasonable asking price for a month old Berserker, with slightly custom body paint, widened biomask, de-assembled/needing leather straps upper body armor, and box?
already selling? :lol

already selling? :lol

I have two. :)

I'd pay $170 for it
I was expecting a bit more than that, but PM me if you're interested.

Here's a pic from today:

I'm including genuine calf leather strap for the upper body armor pieces. Note that it comes without the longest blade, and its stand and cannon I kept for Calssic & Falconer respectively. I will however include an extra set of unused open mandibles (in case you want to unmask either of the other two super preds, or go bonanza on this one).

6.jpg

I have two. :)

I was expecting a bit more than that, but PM me if you're interested.

Here's a pic from today:

I'm including genuine calf leather strap for the upper body armor pieces. Note that it comes without the longest blade, and its stand and cannon I kept for Calssic & Falconer respectively. I will however include an extra set of unused open mandibles (in case you want to unmask either of the other two super preds, or go bonanza on this one).

View attachment 254811

Sold.

20160414_190317.jpg
20160414_190324.jpg
20160414_190330.jpg
My non Hot Toys custom. Anyone remember Mighty Muggs?

Attachments

• 20160414_190317.jpg
    20160414_190317.jpg
    989.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Fantastic customs out there lurking proud in your collections. Some of the designs I would really implement into the upcoming Pred movie if I was Shane...

Back