Post your Black & White Batman statue collection here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thread necro FTW!!

I want to pick up a couple pieces from this line... does anyone have decent pics of the Tim Sale (Long Halloween) version? Can't find many that aren't stock photos...

Lovin' this guy. :rock

Here's a better pic of my shelf.

P1090601.jpg

Thread necro FTW!!

I want to pick up a couple pieces from this line... does anyone have decent pics of the Tim Sale (Long Halloween) version? Can't find many that aren't stock photos...

Apologies, this is the only pic I could manage before my camera died :gah:

I just got into this line. I'm now way behind. For now I have the Tim Sale, Alex Ross, and George Perez ones. Now I'm going nuts trying to find the rest. I know I'll never find Mignola or Miller, but the rest seem like they can be had for a decent price if one is patient and vigilant enough.

as I set up my latest acquisition I started thinking about all the artist that I'd like to see make contributions to the line, so here we go

1. Norm Breyfogle
image6zs.jpg

How this hasn't happened yet boggles my mind but Norm's Batman is one of my all time favorites.

2. Scott McDaniel
mcdanielbatman.jpg

I think this is one of those guys that you either hate or love and I love his style. Loved his Nightwing run and his Batman rocks!

3. David Finch
batman700cvrcmyk.jpg

I would be SHOCKED if this one isn't already being worked on or at least planned given the exposure David will get by writing and penciling his own upcoming Batman title

4. ____ Sprang
154766.jpg

This one might seem like an odd choice but it's got three things going for it.
1.Batman: Brave and the Bold animated series - the show seems to be heavily inspired by the likes of the 1960's Adam West show and ____ Spang's rendition of Batman and with the popularity and tongue in cheek campiness of the show, it makes sense to see a B&W statue by Sprang.

2. Bob Kane - They gave him one, why not Sprang. And finally....

3. It's ____ Sprang.

5. Dave Johnson
300pxdetectivecomics746.jpg

Highly stylized and would make a cool lookin' statue

6. Darwyn Cooke
batmanegoothertailshc.jpg

New Frontier was awesome and so was Cooke's rendition of Batman. Plus his Batman has that 1930's-40's era look, just plain cool!

thought?

I wish the paul pope one had come out a little better. I do feel like some artist's styles are hard to capture in these.

Are those two pieces in lower left hand corner new? looks like the one holding the gun might be an Alan Davis Batman from Year two maybe? from TNI

Finally got a close-up pic. There's the new Batman Inc costume by David Finch and what looks like the First Wave design by Cliff Chiang.

Agreed. If I were to ever get a Batman statue, that would probably be it.

(though someone has already sent me a free DCD Batman Begins statue)

I like the pose of the David Finch one but, not the costume. I don't like the striping on it. I just got my first b&w Bats statue and I love it. I got the Bolland one for $30 shipped. It was too good a price to pass up.

Last edited:
Re: Got'em all! Post your Black & White Batman statue collection here!

I love everyones collection... and was wondering if anyone else was lucky enough to have every single one (took me awhile but I have all of them and current have some pre-orders ordered from www.cornerstorecomics.com website)

I have posted most my collection below (have a few non-batman statues in storage) Anyway, enjoy the pics (posted a link to my facebook page as it's got my Batman tattoo as well)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1636943970&sk=photos

My current collection... (including my real plate and original oil painting) sorry about bad camera size as couldn't attach more than 5 jpegs to this post... will send better pictures of my statues in a little bit!

Back