Post your Black & White Batman statue collection here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i repainted my dark knight returns statue to match the rest of my set (it came broken to me and i had to fix it anyways so i thought what the hell). the mignola is stunning and im liking the perez quite a bit too.

The Dark Knight Returns statue is a great sculpt but you actually improved upon it, pjunk!!:joy
Great idea and execution!

-And thanks for the honorable mention Rock83! You are the Norwegean collection-champ!!:cool::cool:

These ae the only two I own right now.

Rude
000_0409-1.jpg

J Kubert
000_0406-1.jpg

i just bought the frank miller version for $35 at my LCS. there is a little crack on the back of the base, otherwise it is fine and perfect for display.

SUPER NECRO POST!!! i finally got a couple more from Joe. i LOVE the new Joker and can't wait for the Penguin that is the next villain to come out. hopefully the villain line in this series builds steam as i think i like them more than the actual batman that come out. also, i got the gotham knight 2 figure from the animated show.
2uhyhrk.jpg

o7sidd.jpg

Batman: Black & White

No discussion thread on this line of statues from DC Direct? I'm sure there are a lot of collectors on this board.

I just ordered my first two, the Bermejo Batman and the Alex Ross version. I'm going to try and track down the Miller version some time soon.

If anyone has any pictures of theirs, post them up. I'd like to see the whole line together if possible :clap

Re: Batman: Black & White

I love these statues. I like the idea of all the different styles but I collect larger statues so I never took the plunge. The Mike Mignola one above, the Bruce Timm, and the Frank Miller are my favorites.

Yeh the Mignola one is incredible, pity it's really hard to get hold of now.

I did search, but couldn't find any, thanks though!

The search function here isn't very accurate.

I took a bunch of pics of mine, but now I can't find them. Here's my Paul Pope from another thread.

I've lost track of how many of these I own now.

Back