Post your Black & White Batman statue collection here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got these three.

P1050787.jpg

I would like the Arkham Asylum Batman, but three is the magic number on my little shelf...

Here are all mine bar the Jim Aparo - which is in tiny pieces :gah:

Last edited:
here's mine from like... 2 years ago.. had really limited space :(
IMG_5004-1.jpg

planning to display my B&W on the wall, per shelves, with maybe a B&W art of the statue..

for collectors of this line.. do you guys "get 'em all" or do you just pick and pop? i would love to collect all but just can't get over how much space will be consumed by it! (not to mention the amount of money you'll have to spend for all these ;))

for collectors of this line.. do you guys "get 'em all" or do you just pick and pop? i would love to collect all but just can't get over how much space will be consumed by it! (not to mention the amount of money you'll have to spend for all these ;))

I'm a completist when it comes to most lines, there's nothing really in the Black & White series that I consider to be stinker thankfully. There's a couple of busts in the Dodson WOTDCU that I only brought to complete the line-up though. :slap

Terry where can i find the art that the statues are based on? and don' tell me to google it :wink1:

gotham knights comics :) it's all in the comics my friend. if i don't have the exact art (as what's in the box of the stat), i just take whatever the artist has in the comic itself.. cut it, put it on a tough backboard, voila! and yes, google is our best friend when it comes to these images as well.

thanks for the rep Mart_P. i've already skipped a whole bunch of 'em so back tracking will be a pain, but at least i have the hardest to find of the bunch like the Mignola & Risso.. :gah:

I don't get these when they come out but I'm always looking to get a new one. Some of these can be had on the cheap on ebay (under 50$) for the pieces from artists that aren't as prominent as your Ross, Mignola, bolland pieces.

The new Tony Daniel looks pretty badass though

bwstat.jpg
]

This is my current collection.....Hopefully i can add some more stuff soon...looking for the mignola one.....sorry for the blurry pic....took it with my Blackberry....

One of my batman - black & white statues suffered a broken hand. :thud::gah: Luckily it was a clean break. H E L P. Any suggestion as how to glue it back will be great.

Latest addition - Frank Quitely version. (Sorry about the pic quality, camera is being a pain today)

Back