Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Armor is 90 % done, boots have arrived. Ewoks are no longer safe in our house.
43f9f339e3094f3eab02b2df6724d404.jpg

The legend is a fiberglass helmet that is no longer available:
https://www.starwarshelmets.com/EFX_Legend Vader.htm

They only sell the PCR versions which are made of plastic but were cast using the same molds as the legend. They are less accurate than the legend but are very good representations for what they are. The closest thing to a legend they currently sell is the DARTH VADER HELMET - PRECISION CRAFTED REPLICA SPECIAL EDITION.

Is that the regular TIE helmet? Or the Lt. Oxixo Vaders Wingman?
I've had both Vaders Wingman & Snowtrooper ordered from day one, & have heard nothing :gah:
I'm close to canceling at this point. I've got their Vader helmet & AT-AT helmet, & they're great. But for the love God man!! I ordered the Vaders Wingman the same year I ordered the eFX Scout!

just the regular. I ordered from a third party at 25% off with free shipping...2 years ago, lol.

but it is finally on the way. should have it in a day or two.

I did up a Rubies DL44 for Halloween, then got commissioned to do up another. Just a straight-up repaint, but a lot of fun.
Here's the commissioned one.
37591126334_f1b6914fd5.jpg

24436458578_e900c3bac9.jpg

Got a couple of the Rubies Stormtrooper blasters on the way, too

Great job on your blaster :clap
I like how a simple repaint makes such a nice difference.

Very cool blaster Pickle Munkey!
And GREAT looking Scout armor Aliaz! Are you getting the RS Scout helmet too?

Looking good there, buddy. I was using them on Battlefront last night, I'm so glad I don't have to get to a ridiculous level to unlock the costume,lol
Thanks!
Dude, that's looks awesome!!! :hi5:
Where'd you get the blaster? That looks great too!
Thanks! :)

The blaster is made by DVH Props. Don't think he is selling any atm cause he is building a new shop.
And GREAT looking Scout armor Aliaz! Are you getting the RS Scout helmet too?
I'm getting it if they make another release, that kit scares me. :panic:

Back