Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s so close I can taste it now, just a few more pieces and my Scout Trooper will be complete. Will come down to the wire to finish it before the TLJ premiere.
d82486b302ca0448e444e45dcc000b9f.jpg

Great collection man! Excellent, choice pieces!

I'm trying to get my collection down to this size.

Nice collection and scout trooper uniform.

Very nice!!
Thanks! [emoji6]
Excellent! :clap
You need the bike now
:lol I wish.
Great collection man! Excellent, choice pieces!

I'm trying to get my collection down to this size.
Thanks. Yeah, it was kinda heading out of control until I decided to focus on SW and go with the larger 1:1 props mixed with 1/6.
Looking good Aliaz.
It's coming along nicely.
You must have a lot of patience. :)
Thanks! [emoji4] patience and a wife who can help me with the sewing, otherwise I would go insane. [emoji4]

And that is a lovely looking saber Darth Milo!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments.
A guy from Denmark build this saber, here is some info:

Graflex 2.0(/2.1) fully specced with accuracy mods to resemble the ESB Hero version.
The LED is a Tri-Cree XP-E2 Blue-White-White for an ice blue blade and a white FOC.
The chassis is a GOTH 3Design Padawan chassis, which holds a Nano Biscotte v4, a 28mm premium speaker, and a quality 18650 battery.

Darth Vader melted helmet from TFA.Its the Master Edi V1 kit that I built,upgraded and painted.

31156774xy.jpg

The Master Edi (either his v1 or v2) is the best looking melted Vaders out there. I love my v1 of his, & I hope he's able to finish out his v2 run. The mold is failing.

Thanks guys...yes for me the Master Edi is also the best looking Melted helmet after the propshop version.This new HT helmet looks not bad..but something looks wrong in my eyes.:/

Back