Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GORGEOUS display set up!!! :clap
Man, do I need to get more Detolfs.
Thanks!

Awesome display Aliaz. Where'd you get that Death Star light?
Thanks! The is a night light that was released for Rogue One. Pretty cheap but looks good.
Looks great Aliaz! Where did you get the bottom of the Detolfs? Are they drawers?
It's a custom cabinet. Sliding doors for a bit of storage and to hide the control box for the lights.
Great display Aliaz, also love the lighted props on the top, nice touch!
Thanks! Yeah compared to the stuff that's in the cabinet they are nothing special but they do add something to the collection.

RS Props will be releasing a AT-AT Driver and X-Wing helmet. :yes
5bbea8ccfb95c55bec4b5518d8a21493.jpg

This is the guy lucas fought with all those years?

That would be a different U.K. company, Shepperton Studios.

Correct - it was Shepperton. RS Propmasters are highly acknowledged as one of the best TK costume/makers out there, with lineage to the original ANH TK costume. I believe they also recently acquired a screen used Snowtrooper helmet, so I expect they'll release a signature edition Snowtrooper helmet cast from that in the near future. I'll almost certainly pick up the RS X-wing helmet.

Yes Shepperton paved the way for prop replicators in the UK such as RS Propmasters to make as much replica armor as they can without fear of studio reprisal. When Lucas took Shepperton Studios (Andrew Ainsworth) to court, the armor was deemed a piece of industrial design and not artwork and therefore doesn't fall under the normal copyright laws. I believe the RS owner found a complete set of TK armor in his attic and it has been replicated many times over. I jumped on the very first run which consisted of thinly pulled helmets that cracked over time on their own.

It's a custom cabinet. Sliding doors for a bit of storage and to hide the control box for the lights..

Thank you. I’ve been wanting to make something just like this for my detolfs but with drawers for the extra accessories. You’ve given me inspiration.

LOL - all my single shots were displaying sideways so I gave up and left the Predator there....

I'm just being a dork. :duff

Congrats. My Vader lids are among my favorites and I'm also a huge Predator fan too.
All I have right now is the 1:1 Celtic mask.

Do you have only Tracker's mask? Any others?

I'm just being a dork. :duff

Congrats. My Vader lids are among my favorites and I'm also a huge Predator fan too.
All I have right now is the 1:1 Celtic mask.

Do you have only Tracker's mask? Any others?

Just the Tracker mask - it was actually the very first thing I bought for my man-cave years ago. Picked up the life size Predator 2 bust last year, love it!

Just the Tracker mask - it was actually the very first thing I bought for my man-cave years ago. Picked up the life size Predator 2 bust last year, love it!
Yes!
That's an awesome P2 bust.
I hope Coolprops does both a life-size Wolf bust and mask.

OK the SW fans are getting restless. Back on topic... Star Wars rules! Woo hoo! LOL

Back