Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper armor and helmet built for me by a good 501st friend:

[...]

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Stormtrooper%20armor%2030.jpg

[...]

Heya...which RS helmet is that? i.e. is it painted ABS, HDPE, unpainted ABS?

Wondering if anyone here has experienced any yellowing on an unpainted ABS RS bucket...?

That 3P0 does looks great!

I also have a Bespin damaged 3P0 that Korbanth's buddy built for me a few years ago. We made the backplate removable (nothing special, just threw in a Xerox circuit board in there for now):

Dude, how do you just nonchalantly post an epic collection like that? Talk about 3po like theres nothing else in the background. Lol. Haha great collection man!

Amazing collections here!! I am up to 3 Boba Fetts (Premium Format, gentle giant, and Hot Toys). Any leads on a helmet? Any update from EFX, Anovos, etc!?!?

have any of you heard and saw the x-wing board game models from "x-wing miniatures" ??

Those look so great for that small scale !

I discovered them just recently and I have an urge to build lighted display boxes.. one for the rebel fleet .. imperial and scum fleet.

IMG_0240.JPG

9e65f0abac239022ba36971412edb4e6.jpg

Gencon-2013-Large-Rebel-Ships-Release-05.jpg

star-wars-x-wing-miniatures-x-wing-y-wing-tantive-iv-2.jpg

MYC, I've seen those as well and they look pretty cool. While some of the smaller ships are to scale with each other, the larger ships obviously are scaled smaller. But as a collection, they do look pretty cool, although rather pricey.

My FO TIE helmet arrived today. Gorgeous. Love it in person. Super sleek. I've got it sitting next to my RS OT TIE bust for right now, until RS sends the stand that was supposed to come with the commission.

WORD OF ADVICE FOR ANOVOS PREMIER BUYERS: my helmet (I assume maybe all their fiberglass lids) came in styrofoam as usual, but with two plastic zip ties holding a metal cross shaped thing that was stuck inside the helmet. Holds everything together nicely, but you have to clip the two plastic ties that are visible on the bottom of the styrofoam packaging. Don't be stupid and try to just pull out the helmet like I was, it won't work :lol

have any of you heard and saw the x-wing board game models from "x-wing miniatures"? Those look so great for that small scale!

Yep, they're really nice for the price actually. I don't have any yet but will probably pick up a few to display on my desk. What I do have is a fairly sizeable collection of another miniatures game by the same company, called Star Wars: Armada. Smaller scale models, but larger scale fleet sized battles :)

Be sure to post pics if you try doing a display!

Yep, they're really nice for the price actually. I don't have any yet but will probably pick up a few to display on my desk. What I do have is a fairly sizeable collection of another miniatures game by the same company, called Star Wars: Armada. Smaller scale models, but larger scale fleet sized battles :)

Be sure to post pics if you try doing a display!

Yes I saw the armada as well ! Very nice models.. but VERY small scale.. sure you have the star destroyer and larger ships.. but as said.. very small..

I stick with the x-wing first and when I get finally some time I will build one display box (guess I start with the Rebel fleet) and move than to the empire and scum ships.. :) I surely will post pictures ..but wont happen anytime soon :(

My FO TIE helmet arrived today. Gorgeous. Love it in person. Super sleek. I've got it sitting next to my RS OT TIE bust for right now, until RS sends the stand that was supposed to come with the commission.

WORD OF ADVICE FOR ANOVOS PREMIER BUYERS: my helmet (I assume maybe all their fiberglass lids) came in styrofoam as usual, but with two plastic zip ties holding a metal cross shaped thing that was stuck inside the helmet. Holds everything together nicely, but you have to clip the two plastic ties that are visible on the bottom of the styrofoam packaging. Don't be stupid and try to just pull out the helmet like I was, it won't work :lol

Sweet! Would love to see pics if you ever get the chance.

pinching myself. the anovos at-at helmet I paid in full over 2 years ago shipped today!

You're gonna love it. I delayed a departure for vacation until after UPS arrived. I got to open mine & inspect for damage (thankfully there was none), snap a photo & leave.
It's very light weight, but looks killer. I can't see how one would troop in it, as vision through the lenses is horrible. But from what I've read, so we're the ones used for filming.
I'll get to see it again next week.
IMG_0670.jpg
I miss it already.

Back