Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that is awesome!

I wish Anovos wasn't putting these out at a snail's pace. I ordered through alterego because getting this from Anovos directly will cost me an extra $50+ per lid in taxes.

thanks for the pic DarthRusty. Mine will be in a glass case forever. Do they give you a stand as well (like MR and EFX do) or do I need to make a trip to walmart to pick up something?

thanks for the pic DarthRusty. Mine will be in a glass case forever. Do they give you a stand as well (like MR and EFX do) or do I need to make a trip to walmart to pick up something?

You need to get a stand, they aren't allowed to include or sell stands for them as they would be a prop replica at that point, not a costume item.

Still working on this:

IMG_6892.JPG

You're gonna love it. I delayed a departure for vacation until after UPS arrived. I got to open mine & inspect for damage (thankfully there was none), snap a photo & leave.
It's very light weight, but looks killer. I can't see how one would troop in it, as vision through the lenses is horrible. But from what I've read, so we're the ones used for filming.
I'll get to see it again next week.
View attachment 317975
I miss it already.

Congrats! Helmet looks great! Will you get it displayed on a stand? Buying hoses too?

Congrats! Helmet looks great! Will you get it displayed on a stand? Buying hoses too?

Yep. This will be displayed on a stand I got. I'd LOVE hoses. I'll be working on finding those. What's the right kind & size? I'd really like to a bust like yours, but I'd settle for hoses that circle the stand.

Yep. This will be displayed on a stand I got. I'd LOVE hoses. I'll be working on finding those. What's the right kind & size? I'd really like to a bust like yours, but I'd settle for hoses that circle the stand.

Try to contact Moncal. He has great helmet hoses. Or visit Armored Cavalry :)

I don't have the slightest interest in Fett, but knowing your talent this will be great! BTW you really need to make a 1:1 Tarkin bust. Jordu made one, maybe you can do too, maybe even better.

Yeah, like you with Fett, I don't really have an interest in doing a Tarkin bust plus its been done really well by Jordu, BUT I will have a big announcement here on another human lifesize bust from Star Wars. Going to have teasers soon. ;)

Yeah, like you with Fett, I don't really have an interest in doing a Tarkin bust plus its been done really well by Jordu, BUT I will have a big announcement here on another human lifesize bust from Star Wars. Going to have teasers soon. ;)

Tarkin is quite hard to make, I can understand the reluctance easily :wink1:

You're gonna love it. I delayed a departure for vacation until after UPS arrived. I got to open mine & inspect for damage (thankfully there was none), snap a photo & leave.
It's very light weight, but looks killer. I can't see how one would troop in it, as vision through the lenses is horrible. But from what I've read, so we're the ones used for filming.
I'll get to see it again next week.
View attachment 317975
I miss it already.

Got my At At helmet the other day too! Just showed up rather unexpectedly...no shipping notice. Love it! I wish I had ordered the Tie Pilot helmet.

For the guys who got the AT-AT lid, are the back canisters removable? A friend of mine is asking

I could have sworn anovos sold that with his "chest part". I was planning to get it after receiving the helmet, but can't find it on their site anymore.

Back