Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ROTJ Fett is awesome:clap

Got my ROTJ bucket in today and I also lucked out a few weeks ago by being able to nab an MR "Artist Proof" ESB helmet, so I couldn't be any happier with these two.
DSC_0890_zps4bae6cdc.jpg

DSC_08862_zps97db33d5.jpg

DSC_08882_zpse56dc86c.jpg

DSC_08872_zps41f08f81.jpg

DSC_0889_zps8fac5934.jpg

Man I didn’t realize how prominent the blue is on the ROTJ helmet. You don’t get that when you watch the movie tho but I guess it’s there. Sort of looks out of place to me. Makes me prefer the ESB a lot more when there side by side like this.

It’s also a bit silly to think that the weathering like on the dint can actually get better and not worse as the helmet gets older from ESB to ROTJ.

Man I didn’t realize how prominent the blue is on the ROTJ helmet. You don’t get that when you watch the movie tho but I guess it’s there. Sort of looks out of place to me. Makes me prefer the ESB a lot more when there side by side like this.

It’s also a bit silly to think that the weathering like on the dint can actually get better and not worse as the helmet gets older from ESB to ROTJ.

I imagine Boba meticulously repainted his helmet monthly...occasionally getting creative, hence the blue for ROTJ...:rotfl

For those not visiting the Show your shelves section - the recently arrived Laws TIE Fighter Pilot helmet:

lawstiefighterpilothelm.jpg

tiehelmetpaint4.jpg

That is one.sick.helmet, jkno. I'm so undecided whether to get a TIE Fighter or AT-AT Driver helmet next. Decisions, decisions....

Tie helmet looks great! Very jealous... so how does one go about acquiring LAWS helmets? I've been dying to get my hands on some Imperial pilots! Can anyone lend their expertise? Thanks in advance!

The TIE pilot is looking very nice!!

That'sa sick looking tie helmet you got there. Congrats Jkno!

That is one.sick.helmet, jkno. I'm so undecided whether to get a TIE Fighter or AT-AT Driver helmet next. Decisions, decisions....

Tie helmet looks great! Very jealous... so how does one go about acquiring LAWS helmets? I've been dying to get my hands on some Imperial pilots! Can anyone lend their expertise? Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot guys. :duff It was quite a long wait, but well worth it. I already have a regular black TIE Pilot helmet (and armor) and wanted one with a different paint app as seen on screen.

As for Laws helmets you can try looking here (though you need patience even in getting reply, but the finished product is worth it): www.imperialarmor.net and for MonCal here: www.farawaycreations.com. Good luck

Here's a new one from my star wars lifesized facebook page:

maul_theed1.jpg

The Tie Helmet looks awesome Jkno. I need one to go with the Efx tie but I'm not sure I have the patience to wait with Laws. I have a AT-AT helmet on order with Mon-Cal so I might go through them for the Tie helmet as well. Anyway congrats and I'm sure your helmet will look awesome displayed with the Exf Tie fighter.

The Tie Helmet looks awesome Jkno. I need one to go with the Efx tie but I'm not sure I have the patience to wait with Laws. I have a AT-AT helmet on order with Mon-Cal so I might go through them for the Tie helmet as well. Anyway congrats and I'm sure your helmet will look awesome displayed with the Exf Tie fighter.

Thanks msjedi! :) Indeed Dan could be hard to get in contact with and also there might be some delays, though the finished helmets are fantastic. MonCal lids are awesome as well, I have a couple from Cal and I love them.

Great addition to the collection jkno :).

I would like to add a few buckets to my collection but unfortunately I just don't have the space and my wife has restricted my display area to only the theater room :(.

Great addition to the collection jkno :).

I would like to add a few buckets to my collection but unfortunately I just don't have the space and my wife has restricted my display area to only the theater room :(.

Thank you. :wave I know what limited display space means alas, most of the collectors do. :( I'm also stretching the limits as we speak, I have 2 rooms for collecting and I would like 10 LOL :lol

The full metal Imperial pattern custom stand made by my talented friend Matt Black arrived, and the Merr Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial blaster is now ready for battle :)

merrsonnpower5blaster17.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster18.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster19.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster21.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster22.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster26.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster27.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster29.jpg

Oh man , that looks fantastic! :peace

Thank you. :) The display stand really epitomize the blaster design. It is really heavy, didn't think it would be so solid and sturdy, being made of 3 thick aluminum sheets - the 2 lower ones are painted black. It is very well finished, the corners are lightly rounded and I love the Imperial pattern. It is made that I could order a display case for it, just like on the Sterling stand (also made by my friend)

Back