Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blaster display - top shelf MR E-11, middle Sterling E-11, lower shelf Merr-Sonn Power 5:

blasters.jpg

The RS Prop Masters "Pugman" ESB E-11 is missing from this shot being displayed elsewhere

Thanks, guys. I'm going to try and get some better pics of it sometime soon. That was just a quick camera phone snap after I finished it.

I'm torn, I've got the option storm trooper armor, atat armor or mak my tie pilot a centrepiece by getting the costume and mannequin.. Opinions please

I'm torn, I've got the option storm trooper armor, atat armor or mak my tie pilot a centrepiece by getting the costume and mannequin.. Opinions please

I know he's been done over and over, but the stormtrooper is just iconic Star Wars. Almost anyone and everyone knows that a Stormtrooper is from SW. Some might not know the TIE pilot and I think the AT-AT driver (while a great design) might even be lesser known.

Last edited:
I know he's been done over and over, but the stormtrooper is just iconic Star Wars. Almost anyone and everyone knows that a Stormtrooper is from SW. Some might not know the TIE pilot and I think the AT-AT commander (while a great design) might even be lesser known.

Sorry meant atat driver, I'm thinking bookend kinda deal, tie bust at one end atat driver the other , tv in between

I'd say whichever you think will cost you less since all 3 are great. Because 1:1 costs a lot and also takes much space.

Mate where did you get the robes as im looking to make one for another 501st costume.

Got the full robes, gloves and Force Pike from Fenixprops on eBay. Lucas is great to deal with on this stuff. :)

Back