Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

Life-size LAWS AT-AT Driver helmet and armor on custom bust. Chest-box comes with LED's that have 2 different lighting effects. This bust is simply fantastic:

lawsatatdriverhelmetarm.jpg

Thanks....my wifw was thinking of getting me an ATAT instead of a Stormtrooper 1:1 for my B'day..... :)

Did you get in contact with LAWS for AT-AT? Or will you try MonCal? BTW the bust itself is from SDS ;)

comparisonsdstiefighter.jpg

lawsatatdriveremail.jpg

And a youtube video:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WARTLMgvDtI[/ame]

I gave Dan Laws a deposit for one of those AT AT helms over a year ago. Still waiting. Wish I could get in touch with him and figure out whats going on.

Looks awesome though.

I gave Dan Laws a deposit for one of those AT AT helms over a year ago. Still waiting. Wish I could get in touch with him and figure out whats going on.

Looks awesome though.

That sucks. It's like that on the modeling boards, members giving deposits and years later never receive anything and absolutely no communication.

Looks awesome though.

You will receive it, not to worry. Communication is not that good, mine was ok, but the final product is spectacular. He will let you know when it is ready and then you can pay the rest and ship it to you. There were 501st waiting for almost 2 years and recently got their stuff and were blown away by the superb quality put in the helmets.

I had my fair share of wait here, and I have another pre-order with DL, but I'm not worried. :) I'm more worried with eFX and their lack of QC.

That sucks. It's like that on the modeling boards, members giving deposits and years later never receive anything and absolutely no communication.

Not the case with LAWS or MonCal or the others good prop makers. Some of them make their stuff in batches, so they have to wait for more than one order for a certain item to get working on it.

Of course the wait is long and you get worried but he never deceived anyone and there are many 501st wearing his Stormtrooper, TIE, AT-AT etc helmets.

I also gave Dan Laws a $50 deposit back in the beginning of 2012 for a AT-AT helmet and I'm still waiting patiently. Looking at jkno's bust makes me want the helmet even more now.

I just had a nice chat to Dan by email, and hopefully another cool item will arrive soon. :)

Gotta show the PT love with my two latest pickups. MR Phase II bucket and custom Season 4 Captain Rex.
LL

900x900px-LL-41f07505_DSC_0005.jpeg

900x900px-LL-e307d232_DSC_0007.jpeg

Stormtrooperguy from the Clonetroopers boards. Not directly though since he doesn't do commissions but let me tell you, it's taken me about a good year and a half, four different 501st members, and a lost helmet in the mail before I got this one so for me to ever even think about selling it...would have to be for something very significant for all my pain trying to get one of these:lol

Stormtrooperguy from the Clonetroopers boards. Not directly though since he doesn't do commissions but let me tell you, it's taken me about a good year and a half, four different 501st members, and a lost helmet in the mail before I got this one so for me to ever even think about selling it...would have to be for something very significant for all my pain trying to get one of these:lol

I know what you mean. ;) In the unlicensed world of helmets and props things like these might happen, but in the end, the product received is worth all the money and the wait.

Back