Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! Altmanns made some licensed helmets that no one else made, and some were really cool.

I have the altmanns biker helm which was nice for its time, was only ever tempted by that one and the royal guard. That phase2 looks rather nice but have feel sorry for anyone who shelled out $500 for the phase 1 Vader & stormy

Wow, that glossy finish looks great!

Thank you Mandible..

Very nice! Altmanns made some licensed helmets that no one else made, and some were really cool.

Thanks Jkno. The biker helm that shocktrooper own's is probably one of the best and also the Boush was very good.

I have the altmanns biker helm which was nice for its time, was only ever tempted by that one and the royal guard. That phase2 looks rather nice but have feel sorry for anyone who shelled out $500 for the phase 1 Vader & stormy

Agreed Shocktrooper. The phase 1 was terrible.:slap and expensive.
From what I understand Steve Altmann aquired a more accurate mold (the phase II) The only problem though was that the phase II were made out of licence :( My brother purchased this lid directly from Altmann him self back in 2005.

Last edited:
just got the xwing lid that is reweathered.

myxwinghelmet.jpg

Hey Finger whats up buddy!Yah I had to weather it, could not have it factory finished.

Anyone collect 1-1 sabers? I'm thinking of picking up a saber forge prodigal son and wanted to know if anyone here has dealt with him before.

I do to some extent. Been holding back on investing in more props lately. My focus has been more on statues. So I only have a single LS from Master Replicas. The Luke Skywalker ANH - Elite Edition.

I don't know much about Forge Prodigal Son. But his stuff looks good. I've heard a lot of good about Ultra Sabers as well.

I heard that too. I went ahead and got the Prodigal. Ill post pics when it arrives.

Since this thread is about props now too, and not just helmets, here is my Sterling replica as very accurate Stormtrooper E-11 blaster with genuine M-38 (and M-40) scope, accurate T-tracks, real Hengstler Eagle counter and cylinders, and with special made display stand:

sterlingstormtrooperbla.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! Looking forward to hear your thoughts on it. As well as seeing some pics.

In the mean time, here's the one I have. :)

saber_low.jpg

Very nice. I love the detail of the Master Replicas pieces but I just never bit the bullet cause I thought they were a lot of money for a piece that does nothing. I'm a costumer at heart so my props not only have to be accurate but functional as well.

I've held the MR sabers and they are very nice. How much did you get yours for?

Very nice. I love the detail of the Master Replicas pieces but I just never bit the bullet cause I thought they were a lot of money for a piece that does nothing. I'm a costumer at heart so my props not only have to be accurate but functional as well.

I've held the MR sabers and they are very nice. How much did you get yours for?

I think it was around £400. So around $650.

Ouch! Yeah I can't do that. $300.00 was bad enough for me and its got a lot of stuff.
-Removable blade for heavy dueling
-Rechargeable battery
-Kill key to save the battery
-Nova Sound board
-Flicker settings
And probably some other stuff I forgot. Hopefully its exactly what I want. Pray

Yea, they are pricy indeed. I only have this single one for that exact reason. I do wish to add more in the future. But there are only few that I am interested in. I try and stick with the really iconic pieces.

Nice blaster JK.

Thank you. :) I can't describe the way you feel when handling this heavy and sturdy beast, with moving parts. The MR Stormtrooper blaster is very cool, I own that too (in fact I owned 2 at a point), but this is simply another league. The feeling is even greater when I realize some original greeblies and parts there were added by myself with a lot of care.

That's awesome. I trooped during the premier of episode I in my TK and a buddy of mine let me carry his MR E-11. That thing is heavy! My forearm was aching for days after varying that for 4 hours. Wow! You said this one is heavier than the MR?

Back