Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

Nice bucket jkno!! :hi5: Is this your latest addition?

Thanks. :hi5: It is my newest addition indeed. just a few more Imperial lids and I'll have all that I'm interested in.

Since I took the pics without the mannequin head, here are some shots that will show how this helmet really fits:

moncalatstdriverhelmet1.jpg

moncalatstdriverhelmet2.jpg

DSC02310.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02307.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

Heres is the 4 i have so far i got a gree on the way from a 501st member

Helmets are my new favorite thing i wont be stoping till i have like 20! muahahaha

As always, great additions jkno. just unbelievably awesome. And what a nice collection you've got there scotty.

Cast from Original (CfO) ROTJ Stormtrooper helmet with screen accurate decals and inner padding - it is also one of the last from the series since Joe R. the owner of the ROTJ screen used bucket sold the molds:

cforotjstormtrooperhelm.jpg

Cool collection! If you want 20 lids then you should take into consideration more fan made ones

Yup most of the helmets if not all on my list are fan made:) Good quality and not so hard on the wallet for the win!

That's a bingo.

It is indeed. There are people who simply don't like ROTJ style helmets, since the frown is black, the ears are small and glued in place instead of having screws, the helmet itself is slimmer in appearance and even more asymmetrical than the previous helmets due to some errors in casting when ROTJ helmets were made. But I like it, it is really different from my ANH and ESB buckets.

Besides that it seems the original molds were sold by the owner of the original ROTJ helmet (Joe R.), so this means my helmet is one of the last uber accurate ROTJ buckets. Glad I got it in time, I know I ordered it loooong ago. But there were parts like decals, interior accurate padding, lenses and even good ABS that were chosen carefully by Mark before making it.

Yup most of the helmets if not all on my list are fan made:) Good quality and not so hard on the wallet for the win!

Exactly. Still there are people who don't understand this plus the fact that the artists making them are putting a small part of their soul in creating these, compared to the clueless and uninterested Chinese factory worker who doesn't care what is he/she painting and assembling. And this goes for more than just props and replicas, it goes for statues and even figures as well.

@jkno I've always loved the look of the ROTJ Stormtrooper helmets.

@jkno I've always loved the look of the ROTJ Stormtrooper helmets.

Me too. ROTJ Stormie lids are a bit unusual, but very cool.

MonCal Snowtrooper helmet, one of the last I wanted for my collection:

moncalsnowtrooperhelmet.jpg

Me too. ROTJ Stormie lids are a bit unusual, but very cool.

MonCal Snowtrooper helmet, one of the last I wanted for my collection:

Hey jnko did u buy that already assembled where can i get one? How much?

Back