Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

this is my collection...it changes periodically.

IMG_0769.jpg

That lestrooper picture always leaves me drooling - maybe it is time to get back into buckets.

I've got the eFX Legend Vader on order and will be getting the McQuarrie Vader from someone on Rebelscum. I plan on ordering the Legend and McQuarrie stormtroopers whenever they go up. :yess:

Finally my AT-AT Driver helmet is finished (for now). I got all the missing greeblies, including original side holders. Maybe in the future if more parts are discovered what they really are I'll upgrade it further. Until then I'm really happy how this turned out, being one of the coolest SW helmets and one of my favs.

atatdriverhelmet.jpg

Last edited:

OK Sergui, that is sick. I want that AT-AT helmet. Congrats on such a rare helmet with the correct color to top it off.

That's one of my favorite helmets as well and that things is a work of beauty

Thanks.:hi5: It is indeed a very good rendition of the AT-AT Driver helmet. Sharper pull than the Laws lid.

OK Sergui, that is sick. I want that AT-AT helmet. Congrats on such a rare helmet with the correct color to top it off.

Thanks buddy :duff. When I saw it being with such a sharp pull, bubble lenses and gray accurate color I knew I had to get it. :exactly: I paid the seller instantly and thus got it before 2 others fans from US and a Japanese collector.

Last edited:

The most beautiful and screen accurate Stormtrooper stunt helmet just arrived - SiMan RS Prop Masters:

simanstormtrooperhelmet.jpg

My first SiMan helmet was lost in the mail, Royal Mail sent it elsewhere (Burkina Faso or Tataouine Tunisia maybe LOL), and on their tracking site it says it is returning to sender. But RS Prop Masters didn't wait and sent me a replacement which arrived fast, well packed and in perfect shape. The most accurate Stormtrooper helmet is here! And it is SUPERB too. :)

just picked up a SDS stormtrooper stunt helm over the weekend

Finally the great Sandtrooper "Move Along" inspired helmet by Madrid Boba from RPF arrived, it was one of the few I was missing from my bucket collection. And you can see his talent at work again, all the attention to details and a wonderful assembly. A superb helmet! :)

madridbobasandtrooperhe.jpg

Madrid Boba made a few superb helmets as seen here:

https://www.therpf.com/f13/s-o-l-d-esb-stormtrooper-helmet-replica-cheaper-than-christies-105507/
https://www.therpf.com/f13/sold-stop-ship-helmet-sale-replica-100624/
https://www.therpf.com/f9/my-sandtrooper-helmet-almost-finished-93971/
https://www.therpf.com/f9/my-new-esb-stormtrooper-helmet-replica-105508/

I'm pretty amped about the Luke and Vader ANH helmets coming in the next few months.

My second AT-AT Driver helmet made by the well known prop master DarkAgent (DA) who also provides buckets for 501st:

darkagentatatdriverhelm.jpg

And a comparison with my older fiberglass AT-AT Driver helmet:

comparisondarkagentfibe.jpg

comparisondarkagentfibe.jpg

A preview of my updated display, including the helmets I have at this moment (more are coming), still there are some changes that will be made very soon.

collectiondisplay37.jpg

collectiondisplay38.jpg

collectiondisplay39.jpg

collectiondisplay40.jpg

collectiondisplay41.jpg

collectiondisplay42.jpg

collectiondisplay43.jpg

collectiondisplay44.jpg

collectiondisplay45.jpg

The SDS TIE Fighter Pilot bust is not showing in these pics since I need to make a cabinet for it and for the eFX TIE Fighter too. There are a few more helmets coming and the next set of pics will be only when all of them have arrived and when the TIE cabinet is ready.

Kropserkel Scout Trooper helmet, a very cool bucket, 501st approved - ordered loooong ago, only yesterday arrived:

kropserkelscouttrooperh.jpg

MonCal AT-ST Driver helmet, the pics do it no justice, it is a superb and quite rare collectible:

moncalatstdriverhelmet0.jpg

moncalatstdriverhelmet1.jpg

moncalatstdriverhelmet0.jpg

Screenshot with AT-ST Drivers from ROTJ:

atstcrew.jpg

Nice bucket jkno!! :hi5: Is this your latest addition?

Back