Post the Classics that started it all! Universal Monsters Collections Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya brother. Huge Universal Classic Monsters fan here too, although I don't have any in my collection.
I'm waiting on someone to pick up this license and announce that they'll be doing the whole line. I'm a completest when it comes to the Universal Classic monsters. I want all of them or none at all.
I hear you. I've been going back to get older pieces but I wouldn't mind picking up a new one if a company got the license. I think Tweeterhead should get it. They have been doing a fantastic job on The Munsters line.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I hear you. I've been going back to get older pieces but I wouldn't mind picking up a new one if a company got the license. I think Tweeterhead should get it. They have been doing a fantastic job on The Munsters line.

Fingers crossed. I need these guys in my collection (and gals!... Bride) :lol

Finally found my holy grail Invisible Man NISB for only 100 shipped on ebay! It pays to be patient!

Universal3figs.jpg

Alright all Happy Halloween! I hope you all are enjoying your day. Here's a quick video showing off some of my Sideshow 1:6 Scale Monsters! Enjoy! :)

Ryan

Hey you Universal Monster fans! I got a treat for you. For the holidays I bought myself the Black Heart Enterprise Bela Lugosi Dracula 360 Series Bust. It's the painted version which I bought directly from Sideshow. All I have to say is WOW. Amazingly sculpted by Jeff Yagher and painted really well for the price you pay. Looks exactly like Bela which is crazy good because it looks like it jumped off the screen. Only thing I noticed on mine is near the left side of the bust on the white collar there looks to be a black line that almost resembles a crack. It luckily isn't a crack and looks to be a faded paint line. Other then that nothing wrong and not a issue to hit sideshow up on. I highly recommend this piece I saw no one on here or anywhere else get it so I thought I take the plunge and get it. Highly worth it! Here's a video I'm hoping to get some pictures before I leave for Christmas. Here's a quick video I made enjoy!

Ryan

Man, I have really been on the fence about that piece! I have NO busts in my collection, but really love the classics. My wife bought me the Creature from the Black Lagoon Cinemaquette 2 years ago, but that is the last monster piece I've added and I am really jonesing for another one. Plus, I've got enough reward points to all but cover the cost of the bust. Part of me is hoping that something else will be coming out, but I can't hold my breath on that one.

Man, I have really been on the fence about that piece! I have NO busts in my collection, but really love the classics. My wife bought me the Creature from the Black Lagoon Cinemaquette 2 years ago, but that is the last monster piece I've added and I am really jonesing for another one. Plus, I've got enough reward points to all but cover the cost of the bust. Part of me is hoping that something else will be coming out, but I can't hold my breath on that one.
I say its worth the buy. Black heart will be doing more painted 1:1 soon and it seems they will be doing a kickstarter to fund the next one which will be Nosferatu.

Ooooh a Kickstarter? I've looked at the rest of their pieces, and I worry that if I buy one, I'll end up wanting the rest of them. Time for me to start receiving their updates. I'll be all over that KS. Thanks for letting me know! Have you bought direct from them?

Ooooh a Kickstarter? I've looked at the rest of their pieces, and I worry that if I buy one, I'll end up wanting the rest of them. Time for me to start receiving their updates. I'll be all over that KS. Thanks for letting me know! Have you bought direct from them?
I haven't bought end directly from them but heard nothing but great things. If you go on there website under recent news you can read the latest updates.

Great thread, love seeing the collections.

Anyone have any Sideshow silver screen Uni monster figures they want to get rid of (preferably loose, dont need boxes).

Just finished painting the Blackheart Mummy:

This is my third Blackheart bust, and they are quality pieces. Here's the Wolfman I did last year:

Last edited:
Back