Post Apocalypse Assault Vehicle - Lanard Corps WIP )))) By Alex Oazen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oazen

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This is my old Lanard Corps Vehicle... I buying this a log time ago ...
and now I'll try to finish ....

The first pics...

sdc18535copy.jpg

76942092.jpg

58796501.jpg

No matter how good i get at this hobby, i could never paint rust and battle age like that... EVER.. very nice work man

I actually always use the same techniques ... in this case I just stripped it (a mistake), washed, two coats of primer, the painting was done with spray painting (blue), after that I used small pieces of sponges (the type of dishwasher) ..

The colors (tamiya) that I used were brown, orange, gray, matte black, gloss black, silver, the Wash I did with nankim black diluted ....
In some points, I use the tamiya diluted with solvent to give this effect ink drained.

But I still have not finished this part of the painting, will now apply the oil paint and a bit of graphite powder....

if I do not think I forgot this is ....

Wow... that is impressive! Have any tips for how you are achieving that effect?

No my friend The technique I use is not hard .. if you practice you will get .. if you need any tips ... just talk ....

thanks

No matter how good i get at this hobby, i could never paint rust and battle age like that... EVER.. very nice work man

Back