Possible Weapons for HT T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some updated pics with better lighting and Surfer's posture adjustment suggestions (I knew something looked "off"). :)

Where do you find these chainguns for sale? I'd like to display one of my HT endos with the Vulcan chaingun and the other one with a classic chaingun like yours.

It was one of the "Ultimate Soldier" weapon accesories sets. 2 to be exact, one is the M134 minigun (full length barrel, mounted), and the other the M134 Manpack (short barrel, backpack), I simply swapped the barrels. I bought several sets of weapons a couple years ago with the intention of gearing out some figures, never thought it would end up on a Terminator... :lol

It was one of the "Ultimate Soldier" weapon accesories sets. 2 to be exact, one is the M134 minigun (full length barrel, mounted), and the other the M134 Manpack (short barrel, backpack), I simply swapped the barrels. I bought several sets of weapons a couple years ago with the intention of gearing out some figures, never thought it would end up on a Terminator... :lol

Any extras you would like to sell? :naughty

I used the chain gun from the playmates t-600. It comes with the ammo backpack also. With some paint weathering it looks pretty good, and its an established weapon in the movie.

Last edited:
Any extras you would like to sell? :naughty

I wish! I only bought one of each, not expecting to have to hack both together for 1 gun. I have several other high caliber guns, but those have a date with some upcoming Cobra troops... :D

:bananaHell yeah! There it is! That middle pic is scary as hell. Imagine that kicking down your bunker door.

Thanks for the compliments. I came close to canceling him several times, but I'm so glad I didnt. After the repaint and arming, he's become my favorite T2 figure, outside of my CM. :banana

I used the chain gun from the playmates t-600. It comes with the ammo backpack also. With some paint weathering it looks pretty good, and its an established weapon in the movie.

Interesting... I didnt think the weapon was removable from his arm. Any pics?

Great idea. But was it close enough to scale? The Playmates figures were only 10-inch, right?

Great idea. But was it close enough to scale? The Playmates figures were only 10-inch, right

Actually the T-600 is 11.25" tall. A gijoe is 11.5" tall. I took a T-600 and wrapped streds of clothing around him the the same way Hot Toys is doing there new T-600 once I saw what they were doing. And for $20 made my own Weathered T-600 just to have some fun. He stands beside my Hot Toys T-800 with BD face and is a tad short compared to him.. but still looks ok for 2 termies coming at ya...He also comes with a rubber mask that may be good for customizing.

The Chain Gun works fine in G.I.JOe hands.. as I had one use it for battling some zombies I made.. haha..But you would have to make some straps for the ammo backpack as it snaps into the back of the T-600 toy..

These are on Clearance now at Target for $13 . Some Big Walmarts also carrie TS figs but not sure on the 10" figs..

Marcus is total junk.. but on clearance the hydrobot is neat..

i really need to get a 1:6 M134 Minigun (full length barrel, mounted) and/or M134 Manpack (short barrel, backpack). Anyone has one of these for sale/trade?

Borrowed a couple of sidearms from Briareos. Their a bit big, but they look ok - until a get something better.

DSC0156850.jpg

DML is Dragon, the weapon is the OICW (objective individual combat weapon). There were two different versions, but theyre only slightly different.

DR-71093.jpg

Any new pics? What about the custom T700 with torn clothing?

And has anyone had any luck locating these M134's? I can't seem to locate them either.

Update:
Ok,
I found and bought a HT T2 1:6 Vulcan M134 minigun today on ebay. I can't figure out how to post pictures here yet...I am not completely stupid, however I am having difficulty with this simple task

- Jason

HT Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S. version will come with super hugh gatling gun. Keep waitng if you can. But IMO T-700 with big gun like T-600's will look strange when stand together.

Thanks for the picture posting info!

Now, I have an M134 with ammo belt on the way but without the ammo backpack. Anyone have suggestions for an ammo pack?
Also, Depending on how big this gun is compared to the T700 I may swap it and use the M134 for my T600. What do you all think?

Back