Possible Marvel PF's in 2014??!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not turner, he's been dead for years

Yeah I know Ink, RIP Michael Turner, "The Face has a Campbell feel to it or Turner" key word Feel, There are so many Artists out there that use many of the Masters Styles, Hell it could be Tyndale but the waist is thicker than his usual renderings

Be Cool
Al

Question Mark, bowler hat, 75% its Riddler

Not sure dude. It doesn't really look like a question mark as you can see it wraps around lime a circle. Also the red dot in the middle throws it off as well, there Seems to be a bowler hat or a hat thats similar but like Kinger said, it looks more sinister
6yquzu4u.jpg

Sorry man I was doing this last night to brighten it and fell asleep lol. Also looks like he's wearing a motorcycle jacket or something so more confusion

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah I know Ink, RIP Michael Turner, "The Face has a Campbell feel to it or Turner" key word Feel, There are so many Artists out there that use many of the Masters Styles, Hell it could be Tyndale but the waist is thicker than his usual renderings

Be Cool
Al

Turner was a prince of a guy both times I met him. Totally cool and funny, and I do see the influence in these designs.

Lol... I sure do... You can see it here on this teaser page along with a with a a whole load of stuff that has gone up for PO...

9646b0dbe57d8b1c66b517fa79fdb128_zps3fd639a7.jpg

Here it is isolated

635ae247da7563f074f2d9ae9e98dd95_zps55ce05c4.jpg

Apparently, and I can't remember who said it, But a fellow Freak said that they saw an Extremis shot done by Adi Granov (I think), at a Con in his Portfolip, and when they asked him if they could buy it he said no because it was a pic he did for Sideshow, but that he would sell it to them later. So who knows.

Unfortunately Sideshow have now scrapped the Extremis statue that was sneaked on the latest calender.

From Adi himself :
"This made it as far as a 3D model. It was in pre-production a long time and I was only let know this week that it wasn't going to make it. Luckily we've been given permission to print this image ourselves, so it's going into the new sketchbook."

Here's what it would have looked like.

29l0bw5.jpg

I'd have taken a comic version over movie any day of the week, the Extremis is one of the sleekest and best designed armors.

Unfortunately Sideshow have now scrapped the Extremis statue that was sneaked on the latest calender.

From Adi himself :
"This made it as far as a 3D model. It was in pre-production a long time and I was only let know this week that it wasn't going to make it. Luckily we've been given permission to print this image ourselves, so it's going into the new sketchbook."

Here's what it would have looked like.

29l0bw5.jpg

As nice as this looks there are so many other Iron Man statues coming out it would have gotten lost in the shuffle. Also, it is a boring pose and concept. Now up the intensity and make it more dynamic, and that would be something to see.

Damn it. I wanted a new COMIC Iron man also. Comic look for collectibles always trumps movies for me.

I would tend t agree when it comes to DC, but the Iron Man pieces that have been teased look pretty awesome so far, the Mark VI looks fantastic as do both War Machines, and the Cap TFA and Avengers Hulk are pretty sweet. Now the DC movie PFs don't look horrible, but I would agree that the comic PFs are superior.

As nice as this looks there are so many other Iron Man statues coming out it would have gotten lost in the shuffle. Also, it is a boring pose and concept. Now up the intensity and make it more dynamic, and that would be something to see.

It is a boring pose but ALL of the other IM products on the way are movie based. This would've been the only comic book IM. If anything that would've helped it stand out from the shuffle.

Plus Extremis is the armor many of us want. That would've only helped it stand out even more.

Disappointing, but I hope they eventually fulfill the want for a modern comic book armor Iron Man in 1/4 (hopefully still Extremis unless another armor as well loved comes out...so far, no) instead of all these movie designs, and hopefully it'll be in a decent pose.

I like the pose, it's better than the arm outstretched ready to rupulsor blast pose which has been done to death by every company.

I hope Sideshow have another crack at the Classic suit at some point.

d4fuw.jpg

Back