Possible Marvel PF's in 2014??!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wha?! Do you happen to have a pic of it my friend? I searched for one just now.

Lol... I sure do... You can see it here on this teaser page along with a with a a whole load of stuff that has gone up for PO...

9646b0dbe57d8b1c66b517fa79fdb128_zps3fd639a7.jpg

Here it is isolated

635ae247da7563f074f2d9ae9e98dd95_zps55ce05c4.jpg

Apparently, and I can't remember who said it, But a fellow Freak said that they saw an Extremis shot done by Adi Granov (I think), at a Con in his Portfolip, and when they asked him if they could buy it he said no because it was a pic he did for Sideshow, but that he would sell it to them later. So who knows.

I am down with that. Hope he's bulked up a bit. Extremis armor was very slimming wasn't it?

Alright! Really cool. And is that Doom the PF head concept you think? cause the eyes are looking to the side and head a little down. Probably the legendary scale

Wondering if the little pic below the predator and next to the Nazgul (centered in the lower half) is the ASM2 PF?

Don't forget Cable (or at least what I believe to be is Cable) right above Iron Man!

Wondering if the little pic below the predator and next to the Nazgul (centered in the lower half) is the ASM2 PF?

Don't forget Cable (or at least what I believe to be is Cable) right above Iron Man!

Looks like Hellboy and an Alien statue

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I've always wanted to know, who's this chick?
3a7y6eva.jpg

Some sort of Predator based character?

Looks like Hellboy and an Alien statue

Right below the alien, right above Iron Man...look right above Iron Man's head, the rubble says "Xavier's" and he's wearing an X belt. My guess is Cable, in particular during Second Coming when he returns from the future at the X Mansion ruins.

It runs into the alien, but it's not a part of the alien.

Right below the alien, right above Iron Man...look right above Iron Man's head, the rubble says "Xavier's" and he's wearing an X belt. My guess is Cable, in particular during Second Coming when he returns from the future at the X Mansion ruins.

It runs into the alien, but it's not a part of the alien.

**** Son! Good Eye. I rememeber seeing that on a higher def pic of this same one. Yes please god let it be Cable! Imagine it's a Sentinel Maquette looming over the rubble of the Institute? But that wouldn't explain the xbelt buckle. Or even Bishop? It could be a fallen mutants belt? Either way I'm excited for some Xmen that haven't been designed 4 years ago

It could be Machiko Noguchi

Just went and read up on her and I'm definitely getting her if she turns out like the sketch. So awesome. Lime I've said before I love me some bad ass *****es and she is ****ing Bad ass elite!

Just went and read up on her and I'm definitely getting her if she turns out like the sketch. So awesome. Lime I've said before I love me some bad ass *****es and she is ****ing Bad ass elite!

:lol

The only things I'm waiting for from that calendar collage are Riddler, Iron Man and Doom....That would cross off some major hitters from my list. Of course there's always more :(

:lol

The only things I'm waiting for from that calendar collage are Riddler, Iron Man and Doom....That would cross off some major hitters from my list. Of course there's always more :(

Well I'm waiting for Doom and Iron Man (only if its a comic PF) and now HER! Is that really Riddler? I'm not seeing the likeness :dunno

I've always wanted to know, who's this chick?
3a7y6eva.jpg

Some sort of Predator based character?

Machiko Noguchi and from the looks of it a PF, the face has a Campbell feel to it or Turner, if she turns out anything like the prototype drawing, I'm in

Last edited:
As much as I would love a classic Loki a kid Loki would rip my guts out with joy.

Back