Possible Indiana Jones Dioramas??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.E.D

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the most recent Q and A:

Hi Sideshow, I love your work on the Star Wars Dioramas, so I would love to see Dioramas in the Indiana Jones line as well. Is there any chance of that being done?
Hmmm… that sounds like a very, very good idea!
icon_wink.gif

:gun

:banana :banana :banana YAY! Yet another opportunity to run down the license! :rock :rock :rock :p

All kidding aside, I sincerely hope they don't choose options for this format with the same midset they did the other two.

All kidding aside, I sincerely hope they don't choose options for this format with the same midset they did the other two.

:lecture

There is some potential for much coolness with an INDY Diorama line, but Sideshow is going to have to really get their heads into the license properly (for once).

I for one would love to see this. Indy and Sallah lifting the ark from it's resting place. Maproom Indy. Indy and Marion in the Well of Souls. Lot's of potential. This way we can get some of the secondary characters that won't make the 12" or PF line.

I for one would love to see this. Indy and Sallah lifting the ark from it's resting place. Maproom Indy. Indy and Marion in the Well of Souls. Lot's of potential. This way we can get some of the secondary characters that won't make the 12" or PF line.

To me those are irreplaceable. :(

I just read this. It is cool but I am not really a dio person BUT like I said many times before I will buy anything Indy SSC puts out.

Map Room Indy scene would be badass or a ToD rope bridge scene.

Hmmm, let's see. Going off of their current formats, we'll likely get the aforementioned Mutt monkeyboy scene for KOTCS, Marion hiding in the basket with the monkey on the lid from ROTLA, and Indy whipping Short Round from TOD before the line is inevitably paused.... :lol

I'd love to see the tank scene from the Last Crusade. Indy fightin Vogel, Marcus falling off the back, Henry Snr on the tank treads & Sallah ridin to the rescue...awesome

Wow, really? Interesting, as the dios were never part of the product line being produced when Sideshow first announced the license. But I'll give them a shot as I think there are plenty of scenes dio-worthy. My biggest fear though: what we are going to get for the price.

I would be interested in a few of these of course. I like how they've done LOTR and SW with the Dio's so I'm ok with that approach.

Back