Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because of IM3, ALL product from now on will be IM

HT Exclusives:
Manadrin Hookers Set (2 figures)
Vice President Bad Guy (with phone)
Limited Edition Iron Dora (because her watch was in the film)

Mark 7 Armor pod. :exactly: Just the pod itself, it opens and folds out into the armor parts.

I would love an "open version" of the Mark VII.

LSutbsK.jpg

One of the coolest parts of that movie.

All Iron Man bashing aside (and yes they need to get cranking on other licenses), this I would buy in a heartbeat. :hi5:

2zsa5qd.jpg

What about roadblock from GI Joe or someone else from the Expendables?

My out of this world/imagination land prediction is Jon Hamm from Sucker Punch.

I was expecting to see Roadblock on PO already when the movie came out. Still AWOL. :dunno

Well if Banner comes out, he could come with a alternate Hulk head.

for me it would be
1. race track tony with a good amount of accessories/ mark VII Secret project
2. Banner/ maria hill
3. Ra's/Blake or roadblock

:pray::pray::pray:

There is a difference in what I think it will be and what I want it to be.I think it will be a bruce banner,a secret project mark 6[they won't do a mark 7 cause its not out yet]and a ninja bruce wayne cause they always do well.I want it to be a ras al ghul[although I think that will be a mms release],a race suit tony with an open suitcase that will open up and fold up to his chest,and a sabertooth from wolverine origins[the new movie is coming and this might be the last chance to get him and he would be very easy,clothes and 2 sets of hands.maybe 2 heads.

I am going to predict they will give us the 2 Sarahs. Sarah Palin and Sarah Conner.

I'm guessing someone did the suit design in zbrush. I found it on another site, tweaked the color saturation and photoshopped on the Pepper head. I was hoping a Rescue suit would somehow show up in the flick even for a hot second since that seems to be the criteria for a Hot Toys release. I'd probably up to $400 for a custom like this.

Last edited:
Back