POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a 215 pounds offer this morning and the seller accepted it

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Devoted-Sam...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2750.l2649

I would try this one now with a low offer

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/POPTOYS-EX-...754703?hash=item28909ac80f:g:x5UAAOSw9jxeczgR

Or just wait for other sellers to put some back in stock, just wanted to say it is time to be on alert for this guy
I instantly assumed it was from that seller because many of the prices seem too good to be true. I stopped trusting sc store a little while ago so let me know if that order works out for you. I think you’re safer with in-stock items but eBay POs are a big no no for me now.

Just bought Star Puff's deluxe edition. Super excited for it! I plan on at least having the hair redone. Maybe some repainting, but I'll wait to see it in person first.

Enjoy it! I have one I was gonna get a second as a gift for a friend. But glad it went to a good home.
Congrats on the sale and purchase to you both.

A huge thank you to Star Puffs for giving me a good deal on this guy. I'm really impressed with Pop Toys' clothing and attention to detail on him. The sculpt is pretty nice too. I don't always see Cruise in it, but for the majority of the time I do, especially in side profile shots. I'll definitely be getting his hair and beard done and I think that will help immensely. A semi-quick shot that I did after fussing and trimming his hair for a while.

49809754783_fd215e8e18_b.jpg

Looks great!
I know I was more than blown away with the outfit when I got mine! It truly is spectacular for that reason alone. I cant wait for Jin's sculpt to top it off.

Thanks! I’m still deciding on whether or not to get Jin’s sculpt. Leaning more towards yes at the moment.

A huge thank you to Star Puffs for giving me a good deal on this guy. I'm really impressed with Pop Toys' clothing and attention to detail on him. The sculpt is pretty nice too. I don't always see Cruise in it, but for the majority of the time I do, especially in side profile shots. I'll definitely be getting his hair and beard done and I think that will help immensely. A semi-quick shot that I did after fussing and trimming his hair for a while.

49809754783_fd215e8e18_b.jpg

I think the hair is getting really good there. Maybe tweak it a bit more. I instantly see Cruise in that photo.

So Pop Toys just posted some new shots of Katsumoto’s armor but they also just shared a video of another figure on their page....Hiroyuki Sanada’s Ujio!

I missed out on this. Are there any places that still have him available? (Not ebay)... and if not... are there any chances of them doing another run?

Nope. He?s sold out in China too. Prices have gone up crazy high. Pop Toys don?t do reissue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back