Popcultureshock Street Fighter Alex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got lucky
Both reg and Ex
null-7.jpg

null-6.jpg

Congrats, I got both as well :hi5:

This reminds me of all the excitement sideshow used to be. Pcs rules and collectors love them. Thank you so much Jerry. I didn't get either one was too late, but I love the buzz pcs is creating!

Congrats to all those that got in on this.
Extremely limited on that EX.

I didn't want either, but I am looking forward to Shao Kahn and the new Ryu.

This reminds me of all the excitement sideshow used to be. Pcs rules and collectors love them. Thank you so much Jerry. I didn't get either one was too late, but I love the buzz pcs is creating!

Yeah it definitely created a stressful, but very exciting night. It's like with 3A, except not completely stupid.

Wow I'm still amaze at all the buzz this got. Jerry if you are reading this you are the best! Collectors love you now so much! Please keep this industry buzzing for a very long time :) I love pcs now for doing this. Maybe a pcs ex cheetara, tygra, and panthro soon? Limited to 50. Haha.. I would buy them all.

I can't wait to see who he does next...

would love to see Cody, Sakura, Fei Long and others.

They were already used to hit the people who deprived others of one of the statues by buying both.

Collectors get privileges, been collecting SF from the very early days, Ebay seller who sell "before" they are even out, get the rotten ones

Collectors get privileges, been collecting SF from the very early days, Ebay seller who sell "before" they are even out, get the rotten ones

Don't collectors also get the privilege to sell? And if we have to pay for something six months before it comes out then it goes without saying one can just as easily sell six months before coming out.:monkey1

Anyway relax I am just messing with you. All I got was the regular. That dude on Ebay is a piece of work :lol

Sad, but true. I honestly think that percentage is accurate.

I know, I missed both of them myself. But I would rather miss them and have low ES like this then doing what SS does and make the ex ES to be 5000. At least this way I still get a rush even if I miss them. This guy was not a favorite character for me anyways so no biggie there. Though I don't mind getting one to trade for Thor, capt America, iron man or spidey. I miss the heck out of those early statues. I guess next time better luck. That's all. But thanks anyways pcs for keeping the ES very low. I love the buzz you created in the statue forums. :clap thanks Jerry! We collectors love you! No hard feeling for missing them at least now we want even the not so popular characters! How about more pcs exclusives!

Back