Popcultureshock Street Fighter Alex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PF is NOT that UGLY.

;P

:ignore::ignore:

zivz0o.gif

No offence to Jerry but it looks like Alex has a mop head on top of his head.

Alex has some really crazy hair in the game so it's fairly accurate :lol The last thing people should expect from Street Fighter is realism.

For example my favorite Street Fighter is this guy and he's basically probably a two hundred year old master of hermit martial arts who lives inside the caves of Brasil and goes around trying to get dates and fight strong people

20110623005205!Oro_big.jpg

How long does it take for pcs to let you know if you got in? I got in 3:00 25 sec for exclusive.

Apparently Jerry received over six hundred emails in the first minute. I'm guessing I didn't make it despite getting it sent within the first four seconds :gah:

They haven't sent out the emails yet. This system is like a more planned out 3A system. Either way it is kind of frustrating when you're literally ready to pay the exact minute an item comes out for preorder and yet you can still miss out.

The most scary part though is that this is Alex, a character that historically is unfortunately not all that popular despite being the main character of Street Fighter 3. After Kitana, according to Jerry, all Mortal Kombat (and I am guessing Street Fighter) statues are going to be done in this fashion or something along these lines. Shao Kahn including. If Alex got 600 emails in one minute, then what will Shao Kahn receive? I can't even imagine.

They haven't sent out the emails yet. This system is like a more planned out 3A system. Either way it is kind of frustrating when you're literally ready to pay the exact minute an item comes out for preorder and yet you can still miss out.

The most scary part though is that this is Alex, a character that historically is unfortunately not all that popular despite being the main character of Street Fighter 3. After Kitana, according to Jerry, all Mortal Kombat (and I am guessing Street Fighter) statues are going to be done in this fashion or something along these lines. Shao Kahn including. If Alex got 600 emails in one minute, then what will Shao Kahn receive? I can't even imagine.

Yup, Shao Khan is going to be crazy. Also depends on what Jerry sets the ES at.

Yup, Shao Khan is going to be crazy. Also depends on what Jerry sets the ES at.

I'm sure it will be higher than Alex, but I am also sure many many more people will be gunning for Shao Kahn than they were Alex. Time will tell how that turns out.

well it took the regular a couple of minutes to sell out so that must mean that the majority of people were going for the exclusive huh. If he got 600 emails in the first minute that's a lot of people shooting for one of the 50 exclusives lol even with a lot of those being sent form the same person

well it took the regular a couple of minutes to sell out so that must mean that the majority of people were going for the exclusive huh. If he got 600 emails in the first minute that's a lot of people shooting for one of the 50 exclusives lol even with a lot of those being sent form the same person

Yeah that seems so hard to believe to be honest.

Back