Popcultureshock Street Fighter 1/6th scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing news. Would love to see Cody, but doubt that will happen.

We start with the shotokans as we can use the same body parts for *most* and this will give me a good idea of sales figures etc. They will be priced similarly to comparable Hot Toys where a simpler figure like Ryu may be $ 130 and something like Sagat where its practically an entirely new sculpt will be $200.

It will be fun to see how the line progresses.

That's a fair price. I'm hoping they come in 2012 ... give me some more time to save my pennies.

I look forward to these figures and hope they give Hot Toys a run for their money! I'm subscribing to this thread to keep track of the progress. Don't be stingy with the updates! I don't want to miss this one.

Does this company have any experience at all with 1/6 scale, articulated figures? If not, I would be a bit cautious. The idea of a 1/6th scale Street Fighter line is awesome, but that doesn't matter if it ends up looking like a cheap Sideshow figure knock-off. If this is their first attempt at doing this kind of figure, you've gotta expect there's gonna be some growing pains.

Just make it the original SFII World Warriors characters...and maybe Fei Long:wave.
Someone else mentioned MK, make it MKII, yes that would be cool too.

Does this company have any experience at all with 1/6 scale, articulated figures? If not, I would be a bit cautious. The idea of a 1/6th scale Street Fighter line is awesome, but that doesn't matter if it ends up looking like a cheap Sideshow figure knock-off. If this is their first attempt at doing this kind of figure, you've gotta expect there's gonna be some growing pains.

I know nothing about the company but that doesn't mean that we can't be supportive and optimistic.

Until they release pictures for the Sideshow Board peanut gallery to tear apart, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and cheer on their efforts.

Good luck Popcultureshock but heaven help you if the figures don't make the cut. :)

Last edited:
I know nothing about the company but that doesn't mean that we can't be supportive and optimistic.

Until they release pictures for the Sideshow Board peanut gallery to tear apart, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and cheer on their efforts.

Good luck Popcultureshock but heaven help you if the figures don't make the cut. :)

Thanks

Dont forget, my background is articulated action figures not statues. 1/6th isnt that much different.

Ill try and not let everyone down :hi5:

pricing is key for me. for hot toys pricing and more, you better knock it out of the ballpark and then some. :p

Ryu purchased without a doubt. Maybe a Ken. I have a Medi Chun Li so it'll depend on sculpt. After that it's all open depending on look but I'm very optimistic. PCS has shown their PFs to be right up there with Sideshow and if that is any indication we are in for a treat. Who knows maybe eventually we'll get Darkstalkers and Thundercats 1:6 as well!

Back