Popcultureshock Street Fighter 1/6th scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree akuma would be badass hope they come with more then one hs not sure what accessories if will come with, maybe a hs and pair of hands .

I think each figure ought to come with an alt head and 3 pairs of hands. Enough to create fighting poses and victory poses.

No clip-on fireballs or sonic booms this time please. :p

Just picked up the NECA Ryu and Ken...there's something about the anatomy sculpted that's so damn cool...looking forward to seeing what happens. Ryu is a total badass.

What's DIS??

110729173136eb6907c0ca99e4.jpg

1107291731e918c5ede16006a8.jpg

1107291731ea167d6f908c972d.jpg

Wait... I don't think it's done by PopCultureShock. But sculpting and clothes look good.

Last edited:
Count me in on that Ryu. The way they did his eyebrows makes me think of early SF4 concept art as well as SF3. I really like the anime style they went for instead of trying to make him overly realistic.

Seriously that sculpt looks awesome. I wonder when it comes out. I'd love to have one and I'm not even a fan of Ryu.

i dont wanna get into this line and something go wrong and the company not finish it .

To quote Jerry (popcultureshock) in reference to those pics

I hadnt seen or heard of that figure yet. What that is is from a new company that is legally only supposed to sell in Asia....of course we all know that never happens.

Licensing can be very frustrating.

Anyway, I was given more up to date info on it a little while ago. While it is a cool figure its definitely not going as far as I am.

I am going head to head with Hot Toys as far as sculpt, clothing, articulation, etc.

My SF figures will have moveable eyes, translucent plastic for skin, articulation that will allow a Hadouken, tons of accessories, etc.

Finally, this company is only doing SFIV style, where I am doing Udon style.

Im sure there is a market for both.

some bold statements but i'm all in for his figures, udon style is definitive IMO

some bold statements but i'm all in for his figures, udon style is definitive IMO

wow bold statement indeed wish jerry the best of luck .

Well I'm glad he is enthusiastic, but after seeing their statues I really find it hard to swallow his ridiculously bold words. This company however I know at least can make an awesome looking prototype. I'm pumped not for Popcultureshock, but for whoever this Raywong is.

I agree, UDON style is really awesome. But the question is....will Jerry's sculpts really come anywhere near that awesomeness?

Well I'm glad he is enthusiastic, but after seeing their statues I really find it hard to swallow his ridiculously bold words. This company however I know at least can make an awesome looking prototype. I'm pumped not for Popcultureshock, but for whoever this Raywong is.

:goodpost::exactly::clap

I'm sorry to read he's trying to go head to head with Hot Toys. It's great that he's trying to make them so good, but I don't want the price to be ridiculously high just for moveable eyes and special plastics so the bodies actually look like skin.

Street Fighter action figures, more than any 12-inch figures should be free to pick and up play with and pose, but if it costs $200 for each one, I'd be afraid to even touch it. I just wish so many people wouldn't look to Hot Toys for the example. Just make reasonable, quality 12-inch figures. We don't need this stuff to be ass-out crazy awesome for crazy expensive prices.

Back