Popcultureshock Mortal Kombat - Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this piece, but it just doesn't fit my collection unfortunately, and I don't have space to burn to start up new mini collections. Being a MK fan from way back in the original arcade days, it is very tempting though...

I really like this piece, but it just doesn't fit my collection unfortunately, and I don't have space to burn to start up new mini collections. Being a MK fan from way back in the original arcade days, it is very tempting though...

just get it & think about space later:wink1:

scorp_skull.jpg

https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=4034705#post4034705

Im kinda confused when i saw it on their website. 240$ for non-light up and 299.99 for the light up? both has the same edition size of 550?

Can someone confirm this? thinking of trying to get into this line...

Sorry I have to repost this because of the alternative pricing :D

Sub Zero Premium Format Statue - $240
Sub Zero Polystone Statue - $132
Scorpion Polystone Statue (Exclusive) - $132

Now as do why they have differing prices for the same item (unless I'm missing something) on the same site? I don't know :dunno

SubZero-1005-A_0.jpg

Scorp-016_0.jpg

Scorp-1021A_1.jpg

Im kinda confused when i saw it on their website. 240$ for non-light up and 299.99 for the light up? both has the same edition size of 550?

Can someone confirm this? thinking of trying to get into this line...

You're in the wrong thread.

Jerry from popcultureshock showed us a new pic of the flameless skull , it really looks amazing :yess:

can't wait for the reveal of the revised flameskull :impatient:

8746989d.jpg

Back