Popcultureshock Mortal Kombat - Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a shame that the EX head had almost overshadowed such an amazing statue. Unfortunately that's going to happen no matter what. But as far as the regular goes from what I hear many people at SDCC who are seeing this in person are all giving it rave reviews and saying this is bad ass. It's caught the eyes of many including people who are not familiar with Sideshow or PCS.

the community already talked about that to Jerry and he agreed to look into it... one of the options is a third head; just the skull :)

so glad I ordered it though, love this statue and certainly love PCS :D

really hope they show some preview of sub-zero real soon and change everyone's mind abt scorpion:) just wish jerry could change the flame on the ex:peace

really hope they show some preview of sub-zero real soon and change everyone's mind abt scorpion:) just wish jerry could change the flame on the ex:peace

i'm sure Jerry wil try to fix this , i bet we'll have some update very soon

i'm sure Jerry wil try to fix this , i bet we'll have some update very soon

lets hopeeeee. when the extra/EX head looks great. everyone will start jumping over it:monkey1:nana: but still most are still kinda crazy over it anyway, but just the ghostrider head:panic::panic::medic

if the exclusive head stays this way well i might display scorpion next to my marvel statues :rotfl

Sub Zero Premium Format Statue - $299.99
Sub Zero Polystone Statue - $164.99
Scorpion Polystone Statue (Exclusive) - $164.99

I've never personally purchased directly from their site though. So I don't know if they are legit, or how well their customer service is :D
Sorry I have to repost this because of the alternative pricing :D

Sub Zero Premium Format Statue - $240
Sub Zero Polystone Statue - $132
Scorpion Polystone Statue (Exclusive) - $132

Now as do why they have differing prices for the same item (unless I'm missing something) on the same site? I don't know :dunno

SubZero-1005-A_0.jpg

Scorp-016_0.jpg

Scorp-1021A_1.jpg

The Popcultureshock statue looks great. Too bad I'm not a huge fan of the modern MK outfits. If they ever make a MK2 Scorprion or, even better, Sub Zero, I'd be totally sold.

Since I live in California I'll get the regular from an online retailer to save money and tax. I'm sort of glad that I don't like the EX.

Jerry just confirmed that a skull with no flames will be included as a third option on the exclusive.

Jerry just confirmed that a skull with no flames will be included as a third option on the exclusive.

Great but can they smarten up and fix the Ghost Rider head. Red resin with the flames coming down lower with a faded yellow to finish the fire.

I'd love to see how the flame head would look if it was encased in a clear resin, sort of like the "flaming psycho-hand" on the M. Bison statue but in a yellowy-reddish-orange colour.

Of course, it might look absolutely awful but considering how much stick the current EX head is getting it may be a better option. Thoughts?

I'd love to see how the flame head would look if it was encased in a clear resin, sort of like the "flaming psycho-hand" on the M. Bison statue but in a yellowy-reddish-orange colour.

Of course, it might look absolutely awful but considering how much stick the current EX head is getting it may be a better option. Thoughts?

Jerry also just mentioned that they're discussing using clear resin for the flames, but no other details were offered. The skull being engulfed would definitely be better than the way it currently is.

I might just pony up for the Ex then. This statue looks quite a bit nicer in the SDCC photos and videos than in the stock pics.

Jerry also just mentioned that they're discussing using clear resin for the flames, but no other details were offered. The skull being engulfed would definitely be better than the way it currently is.

Good to know Jerry's already thinking of doing something with clear resin. Thanks for the info, speedy. :)

Just had a thought.... If they do decide to make the flames out of resin then the EX head will, presumably, no longer glow in the dark. I doubt many of us would be too bothered - I myself would happily give up glowing flames in exchange for a better-looking skull - but it might be a problem if the EX is currently advertised as having a glow-in-the-dark switch-out portrait. :lecture

Anyways, forgive my over-thinking this but I'm just as keen as everyone else to see what Jerry will come up with. No doubt the non-flaming third head will rule all. :D

Back