PopCultureShock Kitana Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The packaging for Scorpion was weak so many arrive broken. Statue Forum is the best place to discuss PCS pieces.

They are not going to make any more MK9 statues!?!! :horror

But they have the best designs! The MK3 Reptile,Scorpion and Sub-Zero, all look the same except the custom´s color :pfft: I don´t know how that line is getting so much attention

Ok my kitana was great! So major issues except it looks a bit risky with the tiny metal holding her in. I display her next to talon and Shaak. It kind of scare the hell out of me. She stands ok, but if a hard movement comes I feel that she will fall on my star wars statues sabers breaking them or breaking something off my other statues. I love the way those ex fans looked. She is a great ex statue. But in the end I'm returning her because I don't want to risk her falling down later on down the road when my 30 days are over. Hope someone gets this ex who wants it. This was the most fragile advance statue I've seen. So many fragile parts inside.

Came out even worse than I expected. I'm glad I cancelled my preorder. Gonna sell my Smoke statue when it comes too, probably Alex as well. For the most part I want to wipe my hands clean of PCS. Just seems to be all bark but no bite. At least once a Sideshow product actually comes in they usually deliver, and when they don't it's actually a surprise :lol

Came out even worse than I expected. I'm glad I cancelled my preorder. Gonna sell my Smoke statue when it comes too, probably Alex as well. For the most part I want to wipe my hands clean of PCS. Just seems to be all bark but no bite. At least once a Sideshow product actually comes in they usually deliver, and when they don't it's actually a surprise :lol

I am a bit weary about PCS myself. Interested in the Classic Scorpion and Sub-Zero, they would look great on a shelf. Quite a few of the Street Fighter statues came out nice though, like Vega and Sagat. You know, if you could get one in the frantic scalper war. PCS seems risky to me, bit of a gamble if a statue turns out great, but if you wait too long prepare to pay retailx2. All in all, he has a couple of interesting licenses and keeps his stuff very limited (if you're into that).
I for one would like Sideshow to pick up and release SF and MK 1/4 statues, treason I know. :wink1:

Funny feel that way with sideshow there awful poses and they ****ty paint jobs .

I'm selling my MK9 Scorpion, perfect condition. PM if you're interested.

Tossed up my video review :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixbRCQi48cc[/ame]

Unfortunately, despite how much I liked it, too much of it was broken so I returned it for a full refund. Hopefully the rest of the MK line has less issues.

Venom comiquette, when he originally was released for $250.
:gah:
:thud:

confused2.gif

Strange seeing statues like this without mixed media. She looks good. I congratulate you on not posting the "money shot". Unless, you want to. :p

I wasn't sure if posting it would be appropriate :p I have pics of the money shot on my blog though..

But since you guys request for it..

Here's the Money Shots!

MK9_Kitana_Statue_28_zps76a918df.jpg

MK9_Kitana_Statue_30_zps2c371486.jpg

Back