Popcultureshock Guile Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't make it home from work in time to order the statues myself so asked my fiance to do it for me. She was not very happy to see me when I got in. I guess she got as stressed out as me when I order these limited pieces:lol. Got both reg & EX ordered. She is definitely a keeper.:D

I barely got the EX myself. It was on the waitlist but Flex was still available so I was able to get my order in. Also got the reg and Iron Man EX.

I barely got the EX myself. It was on the waitlist but Flex was still available so I was able to get my order in. Also got the reg and Iron Man EX.

Nice. I always order w/ Flex Pay. I never cancel so no worries. I was thinking about iron man too....., but I know I'm going to buy all the Hot Toys figures from the movie line. I think I'll be okay without it. Looks really nice though.

Congrats to all the guys who got the EX!

I was 4mins late and and my sever was super slow.. SS webpage crashed on me..It was my worst experience to date.. :sick

Didn't manage to get the EX so put myself on waitlist and the order time shows 01:09. I guess the chances of it converting is extremely low.. and to top it off, I forgot abt flex pay and by the time I went back in its sold out as well... :banghead

Damn, good thing I have no interest or the $$$ to buy it at the moment. Cause it got sold out fast for EX of 120. And the 350 for the regular is almost sold out too.

I wonder when Chun-Li and Bison will be out. I hope its the same Mixed Media Statue to go with my EX Cammy.

Damn, good thing I have no interest or the $$$ to buy it at the moment. Cause it got sold out fast for EX of 120. And the 350 for the regular is almost sold out too.

I wonder when Chun-Li and Bison will be out. I hope its the same Mixed Media Statue to go with my EX Cammy.

Im sure they will be mixed media. They are in the same series/line after all.. the armour on Bison will be great! :banana

I hate to do this, but I'm going to complain about missing out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the newsletter supposed to come out between 6-7?? I was not impressed to log in at 5:45 to see him not only already up for order, but already sold out. Come on SS! To me that is just as bad if they had a PPO for 10am and started ordering at 9:45.

I jumped on wait list, maybe doing that so soon I'll have a good chance.

:lecture

nothing wrong with complaining, however just be aware that the newsletter can pop up anytime after 5:00pm (pst/sideshow time). for the last few weeks, it's around 5:45pm when it comes up.

hope you get your piece, wait lists always convert for me.

:peace

exclusive in action :D

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3CXYvTUSc2c&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3CXYvTUSc2c&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

:lecture

nothing wrong with complaining, however just be aware that the newsletter can pop up anytime after 5:00pm (pst/sideshow time). for the last few weeks, it's around 5:45pm when it comes up.

hope you get your piece, wait lists always convert for me.

:peace

I received the newsletter a couple of hours ago LOL(right now its 9am). I was actually up when they went up for pre-order but I'm not collecting this line so it really didn't matter to me. I think its safe to say that when I plan on purchasing something, I won't rely on the newsletter. I'll just tough it out and hang around the forums and see what is going on :chew

I was just interested in seeing what the price was (I thought it would've been a good companion piece to the Punisher comiquette). I had no problem logging in to pre-order the exclusive or the regular at 5:55 p.m.

Back