Popcultureshock Guile Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. :rock

I received my Cammy's on my b'day (St. Patty's Day) and love those. Will have to part with one, just wanted to see them both in person to decide on which to keep....green version it is. :monkey5

Perfect timing for my Birthday! 3/25! Hope I wont be disappointed on the PPO to get the EX!

Happy birthday in advance! Hope you get it.

I'll be at work (probably in my meeting) when this pops up.. btw, it will not be a PPO. It will be up for order when the newsletter is released.

Looks great. :rock

I received my Cammy's on my b'day (St. Patty's Day) and love those. Will have to part with one, just wanted to see them both in person to decide on which to keep....green version it is. :monkey5

Thats a really good move =) So are you getting both for Guile as well? In case I didn't get the EX and you are giving up on the EX, put me on your list ok?! :lol

EX will be a desert camo

Attached pics as posted by Jerry elsewhere:

10iau5e.jpg

Yeah, green for me too. But I know Jerry will make blue (Turbo Ed/air force camo) and I'll have to get that. Those boots are a bit "wrong", but they look so much better than just plain brown. Great job.

Does he have the flag tattoo? I don't know if I like this or not, might stick to the bosses.

Does he have the flag tattoo? I don't know if I like this or not, might stick to the bosses.

I haven't seen any pics of the shoulder, I'm sure he does though.

On a related topic, I had my waitlist for Sideshow item #5410 convert. Can't believe it. :rock

I haven't seen any pics of the shoulder, I'm sure he does though.

On a related topic, I had my waitlist for Sideshow item #5410 convert. Can't believe it. :rock

Wow, how long was that on waitlist?
My Iron Man just converted this week too. Must be having a Spring clean in the factory.

Wow, how long was that on waitlist?
My Iron Man just converted this week too. Must be having a Spring clean in the factory.

2 years I think....actually they sent me an email they were closing the Evil Ryu wait list but had a regular one available so technically it may not have been the waitlist although the waitlist is still in my account. You're right though they probably found it in a the far corner of the warehouse or something. Although it might show up and be the SOTA Ryu...although they are charging me $249 so it better not be. :lol

Never cancel them...you always have a chance to decline if it converts.

i looked at my account and the only waitlist i had for ryu was the evil ryu one so they had taken my regular wailist out of my account a while back so the only way I got this one was b/c i had the waitlist for the evil ryu one. strange but I'll take it.

never cancel them...you always have a chance to decline if it converts.

I looked at my account and the only waitlist i had for ryu was the evil ryu one so they had taken my regular wailist out of my account a while back so the only way i got this one was b/c i had the waitlist for the evil ryu one. Strange but i'll take it.

i got the same email, did they email you back after you sent your email cause i emailed them i haven't received anything back yet

i got the same email, did they email you back after you sent your email cause i emailed them i haven't received anything back yet

yes about 10 minutes after they emailed me this morning...took her about 6 hours to respond. Hope you get one.

Last edited:
Back