Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a friend who also has one of these pcs filmation skeletors, and does some customizing actually has his other hand perfectly drilled for the modified axe and a u shaped section that holds his sword like the action figures..so he can display staff, axe and sword...think he's painting the axe the proper more blue color as well, i would consider buying it and selling mine if it turns out perfect

That chip is annoying but wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. Maybe they'll offer a slight discount. Can't hurt to ask, but at least it's mostly out of sight.
Yeah, I chose a $50 refund instead of returning him for a full refund..he's too freaking badass to give up for a little tiny chip. Especially since it is kind of hidden...Oh well, thanks PCS for offering a partial refund at least!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

#9 arrived and placed. Have to look it over more closely to make sure there aren't any issues but at first inspection it looks clean, aside from the left foot not resting on the base. I wish he could hold an accessory in the second hand, but in any event I decided to go with the sword.

Nice touch by PCS to include white gloves for safe handling!
9f018b0daea6341d5b5f385f70a6fd54.jpg
8575d7791a18c23b1dca2be5a31161ee.jpg
8e8b0b16256b58edbce73bb901c5d522.jpg
f73d776999727730f38fdc917381308a.jpg

Curse you, He-Man. Some day I'll have the power to destroy you. Some day!

26292912515_1f882e692b_b.jpg

Skeletor 1:4 Statue EX 249/365 - Pop Culture Shock

I got my replacement today so here we go. The statue is really cool! Similar to He-Man, Skeletor really looks like he popped right out of the Funimation cartoon. The 2 jaws are a nice touch as one is more regular Skeletor and the more opened one reminds me more of the laugh at the end of the opening.
The various weapons are hit and miss to me. The sword is kind of underwhelming, the axe is kind of cool but I don't remember him using an axe in the show ever... maybe? However I find the staff to be just a must. The Snake Mountain base is neat with the opening and the flow of lava.
Overall a very cool statue that pairs perfectly with He-Man.

26292911075_9f2abb52b1_b.jpg

26226640731_ea23b4f53b_b.jpg

25688047564_6a8df310c9_b.jpg

26200467302_7d02591730_b.jpg

26226634451_2193a9200a_b.jpg

26266939656_71cde84390_b.jpg

26020027200_3e475440a3_b.jpg

26020025520_cce7b42eda_b.jpg

aside from the left foot not resting on the base.

Any chance you can heat him up in a certain area to make is foot rest better?
Ankle of said foot? The thigh/hip joint of said leg? Either of those areas on the opposite leg to achieve the desired result?
Just guessing...

I'm assuming this isn't how everyone's looks?

Bummer! But I can see that happening from exchanging the weapons in his hand over the long run. That specific area is very fragile on the figure, that's why I left mine with the staff as I felt that any hesitant rub when exchanging the weapon may break one of the fingers off or rub the paint off. Good luck with getting a replacement and/or if you can live with it a minor refund/discount.

Max Power

thanks. that is how it came out of the box. I am not too picky, but if I ever had to sell it, it would be for less than I paid, so I much prefer I pristine one.

i hope someone else picks up this 1/4 scale filmation line...now pcs is calling it quits

I cannot imagine many if any would do as good as a job. The team on these know Filmation more than any one.
Especially in terms off accuracy. Everybody wants to do "their version" of MOTU and not actually MOTU. Look at Sideshow and Tweeterhead busts. I apply that to both toon and non toon related stuff.

I cannot imagine many if any would do as good as a job. The team on these know Filmation more than any one.
Especially in terms off accuracy. Everybody wants to do "their version" of MOTU and not actually MOTU. Look at Sideshow and Tweeterhead busts. I apply that to both toon and non toon related stuff.

true...so good pcs has done a lot of the main one's..so if whoever gets it can do a somewhat decent job on the other character's accuracy..i'd be willing to come to the party and support the line of characters pcs didn't get to...but i am curious and excited to see what we get regardless..once we know who is making them, at least we have an idea of what type of accuracy and quality to expect.

That's a great first statue to have Kosika.

true...so good pcs has done a lot of the main one's..so if whoever gets it can do a somewhat decent job on the other character's accuracy..i'd be willing to come to the party and support the line of characters pcs didn't get to...but i am curious and excited to see what we get regardless..once we know who is making them, at least we have an idea of what type of accuracy and quality to expect.

I know who is most likely to be making them and they like to do their own takes on the characters to how they "see" the Filiation characters rather than how the character looked on model sheets etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know who is most likely to be making them and they like to do their own takes on the characters to how they "see" the Filiation characters rather than how the character looked on model sheets etc.

ah ok..bit of a shame...i really don't think i'd touch them if they end up being too far off..obviously they want to start the line off again if your right...and i won't be parting with the pcs ones ever

Back