Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not necessarily. If there was major interest in Merman, it would be made. Same with Triklops. Folks have to be vocal.
We've been vocal on the other forum regarding the Skeletor and Panthor combo and met with rejection.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

at this point it doesnt look good. Personally before calling it quits I think they should revisit the idea after the SS hype fades away.

We've been vocal on the other forum regarding the Skeletor and Panthor combo and met with rejection.

How was it met with rejection? I know PCS want to make it but they have to justify it will sell but they doubt it will sell which is not the same as a rejection. He-Man and Battle Cat are still available so it would be impractical to make another set when there is still the previous not sold out yet.

How was it met with rejection? I know PCS want to make it but they have to justify it will sell but they doubt it will sell which is not the same as a rejection. He-Man and Battle Cat are still available so it would be impractical to make another set when there is still the previous not sold out yet.

There's still HeMan and BC available, is because 1) he made too many. 2) once he stated he wasn't doing skeletor and panthor people started dumping there orders. 3) sideshow screwed it up for the majority of pcs filmation line collectors, that planned on getting every moti piece that pcs was gonna produce.

There's still HeMan and BC available, is because 1) he made too many. 2) once he stated he wasn't doing skeletor and panthor people started dumping there orders. 3) sideshow screwed it up for the majority of pcs filmation line collectors, that planned on getting every moti piece that pcs was gonna produce.

700 is too many? Not sure about that but then I don't work in retail. I never saw PCS stating that more MOTU was catgorically never ever going to happen. Doubtful sure but it was always depending on how sales went. I will agree that the Sideshow thing didn't help.
Bottom line is that PCS love MOTU and want to do more but it has to make sense. It's really that simple.

He said production costs were much higher than expected and even though the combo did well, sales of the individual pieces were less impressive. Imo likely due to the SS line. He said Battlecat/Heman is going to barely break even. As far as the Skelly combo, he's pretty much inferred that its not gonna happen... sux

PCS did mention they will lose the license after the year is over.

Now if they meant ALL or just 1/4, dont know.
And I say 1/4 due them mentioning doing 1/3 pieces.

Which that in itself upset me sort of. I have been waiting on the realistic take on Skele from PCS.
Then they stop the line....after only doing the Protagonist and his pet. They should have done He Man and Skele first...then their cats.
Then I read about 1/3...and I am like "WTF"....where is that 1/4 skele first???

Like I said, I do hope they revisit it. If they do, wont all the guys who cancelled the Heman combo be pissed lol. Personally tho, Im totally happy with only having this, even if the Skelly combo doesnt get made. They are epic. If you absolutely gotta have Skelly in there, a print is easy enough.

Hopefully when the 1/4 scale He-Man Battle set comes, more folks will jump the bandwagon and it might ignite more interest enough to make Skeletor/Panthor and hopefully She-Ra.

I thought SS may do a She-Ra but it sounds like we are only get the three we have seen. Is that right?

So they lost the license and never delivered a piece?

Man, I tried to check out the SF PCS He-Man thread and what a cluster**** that was.

He Man and Battlecat to ship to us late August per Jerry last week.

Thats the news I was hoping for. Thanks! :yess:

I had a 1:4 mixed media She-Ra designed for PCS that I was very proud of that never got made. But business is business.

Are you allowed to share pictures? I was always hoping for a Skeletor/Panthor companion piece... still thinking about creating one myself in 2018. it just annoys me that the place next to He-Man will stay empty.

Thats the news I was hoping for. Thanks! :yess:

Yup, I did the boxes and we will have them in august.

Are you allowed to share pictures? I was always hoping for a Skeletor/Panthor companion piece... still thinking about creating one myself in 2018. it just annoys me that the place next to He-Man will stay empty.

I don't want to show it off just yet. I will be doing a painting of it though at some point.

Back