Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like Ive been waiting for my skelator ex for a loong time...must be patient

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

How long has skeletor been? If it's past the promise time I may cancel. Didn't like the ex compared to all the rest of the line which was good.

coming together slowly, looking forward to skeletor....

020.jpg

021.jpg

Sometimes my link takes me to the first page so and noticed this post. It should be noted it's from 2012.

Just goes to show you how wrong folks can be.

yeh i remember the earlier post pages were basically all about this line dead in the water after he-man release...it even stood strong after a slow beastman sell out...so glad it kept going

Don't mind ink. He's just a big Sideshow fanboy apologist.

Nothing against Ink personally at all but when folks are proved very wrong, it should be made a point and be made fun of especially when that they say was done with a certain bitchy glee. Not unique to here of course.

Until we get Merman, there can be no celebrating.

I would totally love a Merman but I ain't holding my breath.

I know. But Stinkor sort of epitomizes what I love about 80s action figures: unimaginative yet endearing name, and the kind of special feature that you just don't see (or smell) anymore.

Just posting it here again as it seems to belong here.

PCS just announced that sales for MOTU are not satisfying and 2016 will be the last year. I really was expecting a Skeletor/Panthor companion piece for this one. Looks like this wont happen anymore... :(

Edit:

My bad! Just found the original source and it looks like they were talking about the Filmation related statues and busts. 2016 will most likely be the last year for preorders.
However, I am still worried that this may effect a future Skeletor/Panthor mixed media statue. If someone has a good contact to them, you might be able to ask if it is concerning Filmation only and if a Skeletor/Panthor companion is already planned...

Source: He-Man.org > News > Filmation statues from PCS may be coming to an end

My Man-At-Arms is not numbered. On the box it says 31 of 40. Does that mean it's an AP?

Same here. My Man-At-Arms doesn't have a number on the base, the certificate or the box. Plus, none of my right hands fit into the statue. I would have to sand them down to fit. Already have a return label for a replacement.

Back