Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome pics...great news on smaller box, was hoping for something alot more compact after the he-man.

Hold on...you lazy bastard lol

Edit* here ya go

4e9895b536a00aedb11807117f3f1785.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks bro! It's ok, I like that big card board she much more someone posted back a few pages or on statue forum. I'm not into bust. Wait does this sound right????

Well I was planning on selling my Beastman Ex. until I opened him and found out I got number 004 out of 200! Lowest number I've ever had!

Got Beastman today and he came out perfectly. None of then paint issues I experienced on repeated He-Man statues.

Only complaint is that the art box was taped shut, and sloppily so. Not sure I can get that off easily or without damage. Otherwise, PCS has done a fine job all around with this one.

It is sculpted, but it doesn't seem fragile.

Don't have pics (deleted them from my phone already), so I can't post any just now. He's not on display, either. No room!

It is sculpted, but it doesn't seem fragile.

Don't have pics (deleted them from my phone already), so I can't post any just now. He's not on display, either. No room!

So it`s hard like the statue itself or is flexibel? I don`t want it to arrive broken.

It's rigid, but it seemed pretty sturdy. Don't see it breaking unless the box takes a serious pummeling.

My Beastman PF EX arrived from PCS late last week. He looks like he popped right out of the cartoon. It's weird because less is definitely more with this animated line of MOTU statues. I prefer the open mouth snarling head, but both look good. Here are some pics of mine.

The gang so far...

Beast man looks just like he jump out of the toons. Can't wait for more news on the sorceress!
She will be mine! Any news on her?

Back