Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure there's actually just 10 left. It looks more like they put a cap of 10 per order so people couldn't check quantities.

I'm not sure there's actually just 10 left. It looks more like they put a cap of 10 per order so people couldn't check quantities.
Nope that's not how it works. If the amount is available the system will let you add it to the cart. You can try it on other items to try it out if you don't want to take my word for it. PCS has always been like that, so unless you're new then I don't really know what else to say :duff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Nope that's not how it works. If the amount is available the system will let you add it to the cart. You can try it on other items to try it out if you don't want to take my word for it. PCS has always been like that, so unless you're new then I don't really know what else to say :duff

Well, you're quite sure of yourself. :D I'm NOT, I'd just like to suggest it as a possibility. It's a new site. I imagine it has different functionality than the way things used to be. Take a look at the different messages when you try to add a lot of quantity to the site:

Screen shot 2014-12-09 at 11.51.34 AM.jpg

One gives a specific number (10) as though it's a limit. The other just says that many is not available, without a specific number. The way the messaging is written seems very specific - quantities available versus the maximum allowed for purchase.

Well, you're quite sure of yourself. :D I'm NOT, I'd just like to suggest it as a possibility. It's a new site. I imagine it has different functionality than the way things used to be. Take a look at the different messages when you try to add a lot of quantity to the site:

View attachment 150860

One gives a specific number (10) as though it's a limit. The other just says that many is not available, without a specific number. The way the messaging is written seems very specific - quantities available versus the maximum allowed for purchase.

Lol bro it's how it worked on the old site too but with the old site, it used to automatically adjust the ES for you.
With those messages you're getting on the site. Keep dropping the number until you get to the allowed limit (this is the remaining limit). It gives you the message because the max quantity allowed is the quantity available for sale. You can try it on any product on their site..

For example:

-the HeMan Exclusive LSB has 23 items remaining to be sold.

-37 of the Caesar Exclusive

-And 91 of the Judge Dress on the Lawmaster.
They seem a little too random in terms of the limit to set, don't they?
That's why I'm sure.of myself. Now the problem is that sometimes they don't update so well and Jerry himself has said this; however that was also with the OLD site.

Lol bro it's how it worked on the old site too but with the old site, it used to automatically adjust the ES for you.
With those messages you're getting on the site. Keep dropping the number until you get to the allowed limit (this is the remaining limit). It gives you the message because the max quantity allowed is the quantity available for sale. You can try it on any product on their site..

For example:

-the HeMan Exclusive LSB has 23 items remaining to be sold.

-37 of the Caesar Exclusive

-And 91 of the Judge Dress on the Lawmaster.
They seem a little too random in terms of the limit to set, don't they?
That's why I'm sure.of myself. Now the problem is that sometimes they don't update so well and Jerry himself has said this; however that was also with the OLD site.

Well, I won't argue with you because it's too boring to argue about, but I don't think you're actually getting my point, so I'll attempt once more. :) The point is that with every other thing you try, it doesn't give you a number. It gives you a generic "* The requested quantity for "XXXXX" is not available." And you have to adjust up and down to get the quantity, as you say.

Screen shot 2014-12-09 at 1.50.42 PM.jpg

But, for Skeletor, it gives you a completely different message: * The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 10.

Screen shot 2014-12-09 at 1.53.18 PM.jpg

If one to were think that there are only 10 left then that means there has not been one sold for the last 13 hours or so because I just took that screen shot, too. Which is not impossible but seems a little unlikely.

Well, I won't argue with you because it's too boring to argue about, but I don't think you're actually getting my point, so I'll attempt once more. :) The point is that with every other thing you try, it doesn't give you a number. It gives you a generic "* The requested quantity for "XXXXX" is not available." And you have to adjust up and down to get the quantity, as you say.

View attachment 150876

But, for Skeletor, it gives you a completely different message: * The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 10.

View attachment 150878

If one to were think that there are only 10 left then that means there has not been one sold for the last 13 hours or so because I just took that screen shot, too. Which is not impossible but seems a little unlikely.
Yeah I noticed that a while ago when I was checking to see what it was at. I didn't notice that on any of the others. So I do get it now. Its really weird because there's usually a limit and its never as high as 10 though, which is strange all on its own

I never understand why some people are so adamant about constantly checking to see if a piece has sold out yet and Just how many piece's are left?
The only time it should really matter is if you are on the fence about buying one and you need to gage just how much time you have left?
If you really wanted it and you already bought it. Does it really make it any more or less desirable if it takes Five Days to Sell out instead of One?

I never understand why some people are so adamant about constantly checking to see if a piece has sold out yet and Just how many piece's are left?
The only time it should really matter is if you are on the fence about buying one and you need to gage just how much time you have left?
If you really wanted it and you already bought it. Does it really make it any more or less desirable if it takes Five Days to Sell out instead of One?
If you don't know, you're in the wrong hobby lol

And dude you're answering your own questions already

I do think fence sitters want to know. Or people nervously waiting for pay day. Also, people get excited about stuff. I think sometimes it's just fun (even if you've already ordered something) to see how fast is sells out.

If you don't know, you're in the wrong hobby lol

And dude you're answering your own questions already

Been in the hobby for over 25 years.
Even worked in the hobby over the years.
I just don't have the patience or time to refresh a page every five minutes to see how many are left now??

Back