Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did. So far, pop culture has a lot of pre orders to fulfill from me. (Beastman, Teela, Trap Jaw, and now Man of Arms).

I got my order in at 3:00:46( stupid pcs site process I keep forgetting) I was hoping to get an AP email from Jerry but looks like I missed out.

Skipping myself. Waiting for a few others.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I love thus line but pass on Man at arms for now. Nice ES, but can't have all of them because of space and brown boxes taking over. But this motu line is spot on. Looks perfect!

I love thus line but pass on Man at arms for now. Nice ES, but can't have all of them because of space and brown boxes taking over. But this motu line is spot on. Looks perfect!
Only going to buy only 4 characters from this line and maybe BattleCat

She-ra will be made? Confirm by jerry or not yet? If she gets made that's like a dream come true for all 80s fans :)
It was confirmed by Jerry like 6 months ago on SF that She-Ra is definitely going to be there in the future. Hope she's part of their mixed media line

It was confirmed by Jerry like 6 months ago on SF that She-Ra is definitely going to be there in the future. Hope she's part of their mixed media line

Like Jerry explained in his interviews, it takes ages for them to get approval before they can release these statues.

Jerry has not confirmed anything about Princess of Power including She-ra.
He mentioned it on SF a few months ago when someone asked if they'd be doing her. Initially some ppl thought it wouldn't get done because of licensing but Jerry said otherwise

Back