Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own any PCS pieces, nor have I ever delt with them before. I am however intereseted in the Skeletor bust. I don't know the history here but clearly there is too much tension in this thread. So in the spirit of laughter...of all the bizare things depicted in this picture please take note of the most disturbing image of all, no toilet paper! :slap

Lol wow...

Yes, it makes for an interesting conversation piece. Reminds me of something ripped from the pages of Mad Magazine or Cracked. I'm trying hard not to wonder what Skeletor is planing on doing with that door knob...:horror

By the power of Graybowl, I mean skull.

Anyone know the inside scoop on the price range of the Skeletor bust? I have the Four Horseman statue of Skelly but I am interested in that PCS bust. Thanks in advance for any info.

Looks like Jerry just sent out an update in the newsletter about the Skeletor bust and the 1/4 He-Man.

Skeletor bust revealed in the next week and He-Man in about 2 weeks.

Looks like Jerry just sent out an update in the newsletter about the Skeletor bust and the 1/4 He-Man.

Did he also mention anything about cancelling the line after these two are released? :dunno

I am surprised by it as well. Some of you sound like frat boys and really need to move on, rather than patting yourselves on the back for snide remarks.

Thank you for the update, let's hope that it happens. That Skeletor bust looks awesome, I need more info and pics from PCS, fast!

I am surprised by it as well. Some of you sound like frat boys and really need to move on, rather than patting yourselves on the back for snide remarks.

:exactly: what we need is encouragement :lecture

P.S. did you mean to say 'frat boys' or 'fat boys'? If you meant to say fat then thats no way to talk about Ink! :lecture

So is PCS going to premiere it this (technically last week) week coming up? Like WTF PCS and whats with the dumb licenses they're picking up. I think they should do a TMNT license cause god knows SS is super taking their sweetass time

Well, I sure hope he-man rocks when he's finally revealed. As of now, I don't think I can fit him into my collection, but if they came out with a King Hiss, with change out snake/human limbs...I'd pretty much wet myself with glee.

Well...
everything looks nice except for the head... and the hair... :lol

Screenshot_2013-08-04-13-56-12_zpseeee58b1.png

Back