Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This topic just fell off completely. I'm a little disappointed I ordered 2 now. I was hoping to have some nice trade bait. Any Chance this guy get released between July & September?

Got pushed back to January 11, 2016...which is the final payment.

48142c14-3f94-4580-aea6-0b36a031495b.jpg

Its a relief if i'm being honest...:(

i'm actually starting to lose interest in this piece due to all the new stuff coming out that i want more, so i may cancel :( I sold my Sideshow Darkness PF to help fund this new PCS version but now i'm thinking whether just having the Sideshow Darkness Lifesize bust would probably be all i need as it's without doubt the best Darkness collectible ever to be made...

f47dcfa740433cefdf1f6bdf945d87ce.jpg

okay...looks like i'm gonna have to let this piece go sadly :( the problem when a piece takes so long to ship that new pieces come along that you desire even more...with such a low ES i doubt i'd be able to pick one up later down the line if i change my mind :(

okay...looks like i'm gonna have to let this piece go sadly :( the problem when a piece takes so long to ship that new pieces come along that you desire even more...with such a low ES i doubt i'd be able to pick one up later down the line if i change my mind :(

Why not just ride it out? It's a long time till release.

If you waited this long, might as well just continue on.
If you just recently thought about liking Darkness (when you preordered), no reason it would be gone in another year.
And I would assume you would rather wait it out than pay aftermarket, since you already got it at retail.

Usually PCS is worth the wait from what I have seen.
My first POs with them have yet to come. Gouken and Raiden.

And yea, you should have known they take awhile going into this, ha.

No not that soon at all. It has been delayed. My last payment was bumped to March 11 2016. It is now targeted for 1st quarter 2016 and I'd assume the tail end of it.

wow :horror i wasnt aware that its been delayed until next year! :dunno

If you waited this long, might as well just continue on.
If you just recently thought about liking Darkness (when you preordered), no reason it would be gone in another year.
And I would assume you would rather wait it out than pay aftermarket, since you already got it at retail.

Usually PCS is worth the wait from what I have seen.
My first POs with them have yet to come. Gouken and Raiden.

And yea, you should have known they take awhile going into this, ha.

:lol yea, in that case i may aswell hold out then...whats another 6 months eh? ;)

And worst case, just sell it for more than retail if you dont want it after you get it. ;)

Last one on they bay, that I can see, sold for over 1k.
Only other even up for sale is at 1500.

Back