Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"Hello Collector

Apologies for the delays, but this is a very challenging statue to create and we are trying to get the highest quality collectible possible.

Currently, the LORD of DARKNESS 1:3 STATUE is scheduled to be arriving in our warehouse late May/early June.

We understand that is a significant delay but we want everyone to consider this the ultimate collectible when it comes to this film and we do not want to cut any corners.

If you would like to cancel for a full refund that is acceptable as we have a wait list a mile long.

We will be sending out final payment & shipping notices once that date gets a little closer.

If you have questions regarding an order other than this one, please email [email protected]

Thank you for your continued support!

Copyright © 2016 Pop Culture Shock Toys, Inc, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you currently have a collectible on pre-order that has a payment(s) due
Our mailing address is:
Pop Culture Shock Toys, Inc
21822 Lassen Street Unit F
Chatsworth, CA 91311"

Got the same email. If this turns out as nice as they say they're trying to make it, I don't have a problem with the one-year delay. We could be in for a really special piece.

Just converted! yah! But miss the pay in full discount :(, but I missed the day of po....So I should not complain? I will pay now.

33v11g4.jpg

Factory sample..

Sorry to bump this thread knowing members are waiting for updates on this.

I just had a question I was hoping someone could help me with. I hear others mention all the time in sales & trades that they will "transfer their order". I traded my fully paid order to another collector and he's asking me to transfer the order. Would anyone know how to go about this or has anyone done this before?

Sorry to bump this thread knowing members are waiting for updates on this.

I just had a question I was hoping someone could help me with. I hear others mention all the time in sales & trades that they will "transfer their order". I traded my fully paid order to another collector and he's asking me to transfer the order. Would anyone know how to go about this or has anyone done this before?

You have to email pcs customer service to do that.

"Hello Collector

Apologies for the delays, but this is a very challenging statue to create and we are trying to get the highest quality collectible possible.

Currently, the LORD of DARKNESS 1:3 STATUE is scheduled to be arriving in our warehouse late May/early June.

We understand that is a significant delay but we want everyone to consider this the ultimate collectible when it comes to this film and we do not want to cut any corners.

If you would like to cancel for a full refund that is acceptable as we have a wait list a mile long.

We will be sending out final payment & shipping notices once that date gets a little closer.

If you have questions regarding an order other than this one, please email [email protected]

You are receiving this email because you currently have a collectible on pre-order that has a payment(s) due
Our mailing address is:
Chatsworth, CA 91311"

It's early June... Where's he at?

Hopefully hear something soon. I'm on verge of letting mine go and sticking with the Sidedhow version.

I'm with ya BD but I think we'd both regret it. I love how limited it is and just hope it's worth the wait.

Yeah I remember all 150 were sold out relatively shortly the day it went live. Will probably be the best most limited rendition of the Lord of Darkness and doubtful anybody else will revisit him any time soon.

Depends on the scale of that torso. It could be for the 1/6 Darkness figure they're making.

So late May early June has come and gone. We are currently in early July. With no update what are we realistically looking at? Late September early October?

"Hello Collector

Our mailing address is:
Chatsworth, CA 91311"

Hello Collector,

Sincere apologies for the delays.

We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality collectible possible and we greatly appreciate your patience while we accomplish this.

Having said that, the wait is almost over!
The Darkness 1:3 is currently estimated to be arriving in our warehouse November 2016. We don't like to sacrifice quality for time - and in the end this is what makes our collectibles the best - so thank you very much for your patience, loyalty, and understanding.

You will receive final payment/shipping notices once the statues are closer to their arrival.

Last edited:
Back